By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Breaking news: Home delayed til spring 2008

sieanr said:
Hus said:
sieanr said:
kber81 said:
Arcturus said:
Out of everything reported so far, I knew you'd jump on this as soon as you could.

QFT

Yeah, because posting about some of the biggest news to come out of a otherwise uneventful press conference is a bad thing

Nope its not.

but it continues fishs fanboy anything not pto sony/PS3 threads.

Wii all know what sides hes on.

Its not big news?

Not more than five minuets ago the local NBC news station mentioned Homes delay.

I KNEW those fanboys would be all over this!!!!111

Goddamn PS3 hating NBC!!1111

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
sieanr said:
Hus said:
sieanr said:
kber81 said:
Arcturus said:
Out of everything reported so far, I knew you'd jump on this as soon as you could.

QFT

Yeah, because posting about some of the biggest news to come out of a otherwise uneventful press conference is a bad thing

Nope its not.

but it continues fishs fanboy anything not pto sony/PS3 threads.

Wii all know what sides hes on.

Its not big news?

Not more than five minuets ago the local NBC news station mentioned Homes delay.

"posting about some of the biggest news to come out of a otherwise uneventful press conference is a bad thing"

"Nope its not."

Can you read ? 

home is delayed but the beta is not :

http://ps3.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=5438

Home Goes Open Beta in Late Nov/Early Dec September 21, 2007

by: Paul Bertram

Phil Harrison confirms that, although there is a delay, Home will be seeing an open beta late this year.

GameSpot conducted an interview with Phil Harrison at the Tokyo Game Show this week. In it, he confirmed that Home (although, delayed) will be seeing an open beta in late November/early December. So, no need to fret about the delay, at least, entirely.

"We will still be opening in late November/early December for general beta testing. So, the commercial start of Home will be pushed out later, but you will still get the experience this year," explain Harrison.

We'll keep you updated.

Time to Work !

Wow, way to jump on the guy for reporting the news. At least his post was honest & correct unlike some of the "OMGz the sky is falling Wii numbers are down in japan!!!!" threads being posted in the Nintendo section.

In any case I don't suspect this will be huge news, but its not exactly small either, I think you guys have done a great job of downplaying it either way.

To Each Man, Responsibility