By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two Punch-Out!! reviews out so far.

What the hell is a manhole strap?

Around the Network

IGN will give it at least an 86 probably, btw, esa, I know you are banned and all, but to be fair, ONM and NP are pretty fair about review scores.

dahuman said:
IGN will give it at least an 86 probably, btw, esa, I know you are banned and all, but to be fair, ONM and NP are pretty fair about review scores.

Maybe for other titles than old nintendo franchises. I am guessing that the metacritic score will be something like 7-10 less than those scores.

cant wait... :D

Esa-Petteri said:
dahuman said:

Maybe for other titles than old nintendo franchises. I am guessing that the metacritic score will be something like 7-10 less than those scores.

That's with every game... Seriously, stop acting like Nintendo is the greatest evil in the world and that everything is overrated when you haven't even played it... Want examples of games? Check metacritic and look at the highest review and the average review.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Esa-Petteri said:
dahuman said:

That's with every game... Seriously, stop acting like Nintendo is the greatest evil in the world and that everything is overrated when you haven't even played it... Want examples of games? Check metacritic and look at the highest review and the average review.

What? I just said that those 2 (ONM&NP) give higher scores to old ninty-franchises. Do you have a problem with that? You are a funny guy.

Oh, what games should I look up at metacritic and why?

Esa-Petteri said:
Samus Aran said:
Esa-Petteri said:
dahuman said:

What? I just said that those 2 (ONM&NP) give higher scores to old ninty-franchises. Do you have a problem with that? You are a funny guy.

Alright, so which old Nintendo franchises does NP score so much higher than other reviewers do? Show some links if you want, I'm actually curious.

[trembling voice] Stopppp feeding the trooollll.... [/trembling voice]

wfz said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Samus Aran said:
Esa-Petteri said:
dahuman said:

Alright, so which old Nintendo franchises does NP score so much higher than other reviewers do? Show some links if you want, I'm actually curious.

I said NP and ONM, so here comes a list when one/both have scored those games higher than metacritic score:

Zelda:tp

brawl

MP3

Super paper mario

Warioware

MK wii

Mario strikers charged

Fire emblem radiant dawn

Enough?

Esa-Petteri said:
wfz said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Samus Aran said:
Esa-Petteri said:
dahuman said:

I said NP and ONM, so here comes a list when one/both have scored those games higher than metacritic score:

Zelda:tp

brawl

MP3

Super paper mario

Warioware

MK wii

Mario strikers charged

Fire emblem radiant dawn

Enough?

After a quick check, I've noted that IGN scored all those games higher than the metacritic score too (except WarioWare - One point lower, and TP - same as metacritic score). Should they be discounted as biased/inflated as well?