By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Two Punch-Out!! reviews out so far.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

After a quick check, I've noted that IGN scored all those games higher than the metacritic score too (except WarioWare - One point lower, and TP - same as metacritic score). Should they be discounted as biased as well?

Where did I say anything about discounting them? I just said that they tend to score those old nintendo franchises a bit higher than metacritic score.

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

After a quick check, I've noted that IGN scored all those games higher than the metacritic score too (except WarioWare - One point lower, and TP - same as metacritic score). Should they be discounted as biased as well?

Where did I say anything about discounting them? I just said that they tend to score those old nintendo franchises a bit higher than metacritic score.

I apologize. You gave me that impression, and I am sorry for misinterpreting. However, can we then also assume that IGN will also give Nintendo franchises a higher score than what the metacritic average will inevitably turn out to be?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I apologize. You gave me that impression, and I am sorry for misinterpreting. However, can we then also assume that IGN will also give Nintendo franchises a higher score than what the metacritic average will inevitably turn out to be?

I have no idea about that. Who knows, maybe.