By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Grandmother got a DSi

I feel somewhat proud, as its a testament to Nintendo's acheivement, though also partially embarrassed, since it means she's ahead of me on the technology curve (with my launch-era DS Phat)

She bought with it Clubhouse Games and Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, and seems satisfied with both

Actually tried out Clubhouse games, and its pretty fun, though nothing too much better than the batch of free Games i get with Windows Vista...

And so gaming evolves.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

So your Grandma is a Redneck?

good for her, as long as she's got something she wants then thats a good thing.

You should recommend the Brain Age games to her, I bet she would like them.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

^^Wat?

I bought Clubhouse Games for my mom, she uses my lite sometimes... that game is terrific ;)

SJGohan3972 said:
good for her, as long as she's got something she wants then thats a good thing.

You should recommend the Brain Age games to her, I bet she would like them.

And you beat me to it

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Brain Age games are a must

Also, Professor Layton might be good for her too.

yeah i was surprised when my mom told me she wanted the green dslite with personal trainer cooking for motehrs day

hello how are you.

dude... ur grandma rocks!!!

...my grandma hardly know how to turn on a T.V....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Make sure she stays the hell away from the likes of Phantom Hourglass or TWEWY. Those kinds of games with extensive touching and brain burning will likely... well, i'm not gonna cross that line.

How technical is your game?