By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Duke Nukem Forever: Video Footage

dahuman said:
I was sold when I saw the stripper and then wanted it pretty bad when he middle fingered that ship, somebody just give them the fucking 5 million and publish it I mean god damn.

Yeah exacly. The animation stuff in this video makes me wanna track them down and have them teach me their skill XD It looks sooo gooooood ... I need to improve my skills and become this good damn ! XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

omg im soo pissed off right now

New Link bcz Youtube delete the old one:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/316675.html?playlist=featured

The game looks better than what I expected, but still not good enough for 3D realms to ever release it. Because after 12 years they would have needed to release an AAA game or else everyone would label 3D Realms as a FAIL developer for eternity, like they did with John Romero after Daikatana.

That looks awesome!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

The game looks better than what I expected, but still not good enough for 3D realms to ever release it. Because after 12 years they would have needed to release an AAA game or else everyone would label 3D Realms as a FAIL developer for eternity, like they did with John Romero after Daikatana.

Prey took them 10 years. Did that label them anything ? if this game never comes out you'll never get to play it. Wouldn't you like to atleast try it before you brush it off ? personally i hope somehow this gets released in a finished form so we can all get to play it.

Staude said:
Slimebeast said:

Prey took them 10 years. Did that label them anything ? if this game never comes out you'll never get to play it. Wouldn't you like to atleast try it before you brush it off ? personally i hope somehow this gets released in a finished form so we can all get to play it.

Prey was nothing, it wasn't hyped and it never mean anything. (yeah I know, it was fairly hyped in it's first year, about the good grafix and portal dimensions and stuff) While Duke Nukem is a legend. The pressure to deliver in DNF's case is so much higher than in Pray's.

I'm wasn't stating my personal opinion. I would have loved for the game to be released. It's very sad to know I'll never get to try it, now that Ive seen the latest clips today which looked fun.

Slimebeast said:
Staude said:
Slimebeast said:

Prey was nothing, it wasn't hyped and it never mean anything. (yeah I know, it was fairly hyped in it's first year, about the good grafix and portal dimensions and stuff) While Duke Nukem is a legend. The pressure to deliver in DNF's case is so much higher than in Pray's.

I'm wasn't stating my personal opinion. I would have loved for the game to be released. It's very sad to know I'll never get to try it, now that Ive seen the latest clips today which looked fun.

Well thers the very small hope that somehow someone decides this should be finished. I mean developers who worked on it said it was just about finished when this happened. So it would probably have been out this year >_> Seems like a really retarded time to stop development. But it happened due to financial issues.

WHY AREN'T WE FUNDING THIS?!

Images has started to leak. Not ones from the video either... Hold on.

Edit: found some more.

Some of these are concept art