By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Duke Nukem Forever: Video Footage

And they never released this...why? Talk about impossibly high standards. Seriously, it's Duke Nukem, not Paradise Lost. 

Around the Network
Dark_Rulez89 said:
12 years later....At last gameplay

we saw gameplay in 98, 2001, 2007 and 2008 too. :p Or atleast twice 2007. Seriously ! let it be a joke :( someone finance them so they can release this game !

Check out my game about moles ^

Hmmm doesn't look that impressive.

wow i just saw that vid.. damn it looked awesome ! as expected from 3drealms.

Staude said:
Dark_Rulez89 said:

we saw gameplay in 98, 2001, 2007 and 2008 too. :p Or atleast twice 2007. Seriously ! let it be a joke :( someone finance them so they can release this game !

Please no, I want a developer that's good and not as bad as 3D realms. 

Around the Network

that look really good as good as most current gen games tbh

too bad the guys behind it are lazy fat asses

I'll miss Duke's one liners

Samus Aran said:
Staude said:
Dark_Rulez89 said:

Please no, I want a developer that's good and not as bad as 3D realms. 

Okay so you want less games released ?

Anyone claiming this is good in any sort of way needs to slap themselves silly. Quite frankly 3d realms closing is not only a terrible thing for the game insdustry (they brought a lot of innovation and evolution too it) but having less game developers who actually make freaking awesome games is also terrible. If you don't like their games, play something else. Nobody forced you to play their previous games did they ?

Can we at least get a demo, and just leave it as that?

Edit: I love how similar Forever and 3D look, and how old school the gameplay seems/feels. It'll be so much nostalgia for so many (I played 3D, but only after a while it came out)

I thought that this footage would never come out.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I was sold when I saw the stripper and then wanted it pretty bad when he middle fingered that ship, somebody just give them the fucking 5 million and publish it I mean god damn.