By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Duke Nukem Forever: Video Footage

"Guys, after 10 years of working on the game, we now announce that it will never release. Have a good day!"

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Staude said:
Carl2291 said:
Im guessing its gonne be at E3...

There will be a press conference on "Duke Nukem" in the coming week.

LINK ! XD I DEMAND.. Nao ! .p

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-325982.aspx

Apogee Software is working on the Duke Nukem games for the PSP/DS so I think the conference is going to be about that but maybe they'll drop something about DNF

TheThunder said:
Carl2291 said:
Staude said:
Carl2291 said:
Im guessing its gonne be at E3...

There will be a press conference on "Duke Nukem" in the coming week.

LINK ! XD I DEMAND.. Nao ! .p

http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-325982.aspx

Apogee Software is working on the Duke Nukem games for the PSP/DS so I think the conference is going to be about that but maybe they'll drop something about DNF

Yeah apogee is pretty unrelated to 3drealms now.

Aparently it was like this. Apogee became 3drealms. Then like a year ago 3drealms reopened apogee but as a unrelated studio to 3d realms.

Check out my game about moles ^

Someone good seriously needs to finance these guys. Perhaps in exchange for royalties.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Someone good seriously needs to finance these guys. Perhaps in exchange for royalties.

They already shut down

Around the Network
Staude said:
Do you think it's wise to give money to a lot of guys that have been making a game for 12 years?

its not the "same game" they started from scratch a bunch of times. But yea they could have come out with like 3 duke games by now

I though 3drealms said there would be no bare breast in the game.. i guess not

I hope that the next Serious Sam beats DNF out to the market. Be cool to see a developer get THREE games out like Duke, before DNF hits the shelves. And, for me, Serious Sam brings its own stuff to the table that make the wait for DNF more bearable.

Soriku said:
Staude said:

Images has started to leak.

I'd hit that...I think.

Guess they're trying to outdo GOW.