By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The conduit to outsell killzone 2?

Since KZ2 is at only 1.53 million after three months I can see this happen.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Graves said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

And advertisement... and looking unique... and many people thought it was going to be good before they played it... but the others you mentioned it was just obviously bad and some of them are WAY worse then Red Steel so peddle that somewhere else dude it aint working here.

It sold for every reason other than being a good game. But most importantly it was one of few launch titles that didn't look childish.

The Wii launched with a mature looking Zelda that everyone wanted, Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, about 3 sports titles, and Trauma Center, none of which are kiddy or looked like it and that was a majority of the launch titles, again take it somewhere else where someone else will fall for it, cause everything on Wii/Nintendo consles is "kiddy"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Graves said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

And advertisement... and looking unique... and many people thought it was going to be good before they played it... but the others you mentioned it was just obviously bad and some of them are WAY worse then Red Steel so peddle that somewhere else dude it aint working here.

It sold for every reason other than being a good game. But most importantly it was one of few launch titles that didn't look childish.

The Wii launched with a mature looking Zelda that everyone wanted, Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, about 3 sports titles, and Trauma Center, none of which are kiddy or looked like it and that was a majority of the launch titles, again take it somewhere else where someone else will fall for it, cause everything on Wii/Nintendo consles is "kiddy"

Wowzers, you proved me wrong. I mean sports, racing, and Zelda is where I go when I want a violent game.

Graves said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Graves said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Wowzers, you proved me wrong. I mean sports, racing, and Zelda is where I go when I want a violent game.

Wow so every console has a majority of "childish" titles you've shown the light to us all!  I guess Madden is not childish on the Xbox/360/PS3/PS2 but put it on something like GC and Wii and imagine babyz here we come!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Of course its possible, I think it can.

TC is different to MW and HOD so you can't base its sales on what those 2 did.

Around the Network

If mario or kirby will be playable...

Since this is a NEW IP and COD:WaW sold 1.1 million worldwide to date, I say no. I say it will do 1.1 million twice as long as World at War did. Unless it drops in price faster than COD WaW will.

Though, I have to admit, it could do better because it is a Teen rated game. It will featured at Walmart and Toys R Us because of it.

I'm just saying...

The conduit has a lot of factors going for it. There is a real possibilty it could beat Killzone 2, which sales are dropping off. If Killzone 2 stays under 2 milion, it could get beaten. I see the conduit al least selling 1 milion. Come on, it's even t-rated. That alone makes a big difference.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'm not saying it will, but I really hope that it outsells Killzone 2 now just so all the "OMG WII IS KIDDY"-n00bs in here have to eat crow.

The Conduit will be lucky to outsell Okami / NMH / MadWorld.