By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Quantity does not equal quality

starcraft said:
Quantity has a tangible effect on Quality, and yet Quality is made up of a vast number attributes.

To someone who likes motion control whether it's well applied or not, the Wii is the highest quality console.

To someone who like media playback the most, the PS3 is the highest quality console.

To someone who likes high-quality games libraries the most, the Xbox 360 is easily the highest quality console in my opinion.

It is all a question of attribute preference.

Fix'd.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
the ps3 Has the best quality in every way this gen by a mile.

It is only a matter fo time before the ps3 sales explode and show people what the name playstation truly means

Yes!!!!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Kali said:
Euphoria14 said:
Kali said:
360 is better because it has a better gamepad! :D

360 D-Pad is top notch.

Well, I am fine with it since it is not really needed in most games. :)

I agree.

@kowenicki

"Lack of quantity"?

Who is lacking games?

Or do you mean "quantity" as game sales? 

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Kali said:
Euphoria14 said:
Kali said:
  PS3 is better because it has a better gamepad! :D

360 D-Pad is Yuck!.

Fixed

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Okay PS3 has quality...Can we get some example here folks? Don't just say it does say why it does.

By the way getting more of something is always better then getting a quality something. Quantity rules, lol

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
saimcheeda said:
Kali said:
Euphoria14 said:
Kali said:
  PS3 is better because it has a better gamepad! :D

360 D-Pad is Yuck!.

Fixed

Fixed it to be funny or did you fix it because you somehow didn't realize that I wasn't being serious?

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
starcraft said:
Quantity has a tangible effect on Quality, and yet Quality is made up of a vast number attributes.

To someone who likes motion control whether it's well applied or not, the Wii is the highest quality console.

To someone who like media playback the most, the PS3 is the highest quality console.

To someone who likes high-quality games libraries the most, the Xbox 360 is easily the highest quality console in my opinion.

Fix'd.

My opinion = Ultimate truth.

But in case that isn't enough, please see Metacritic for more information.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Euphoria14 said:
starcraft said:

Fix'd.

My opinion = Ultimate truth.

But in case that isn't enough, please see Metacritic for more information.

@Bolded

I agree. My opinion = Ultimate truth. 

@Italized

Your bolded sentence and my agreement with you your bolded sentence only means that Metacritic means absolutely nothing. Those opinions do not = Ultimate truth to you or I. Why bring them up?

Currently playing:

starcraft said:

To someone who likes high-quality games libraries the most, the PC is easily the highest quality gaming machine.

I corrected small mistakes you had in your post :D

As I said many times if quantity = quality then McDonald produces best food in the world :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

kowenicki said:

Im talking generally... im not inferring that any machine has less games.    ALL the machines are now at the stage where they have quality games and a quantity of games.

Im sure the OP doesnt agree tyhough... he will say that the 360 doesnt and the PS3 does... cos he is a bit silly.

I 100% agree with you here.

Currently playing: