By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii game are you getting in May?

Probably punch out, and boom blox. Maybe Klonoa.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Klonoa and Boom Blox.  I might get Punch Out as well but I want to wait for early reviews and impressions.

Definitely the new Boom Blox. I've seen videos of it, and it looks incredible.

None, I am skipping to June for The Conduit. If I do buy a game in May, it would be MadWorld.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

Puch out and GH Metallica on the 22nd of may.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Most likely Klonoa and Punch-Out, although I shouldn't be buying any games. I have a back log the size of Jupiter at this point.

Punch Out for me. If Virtua Tennis is better than Grand Slam Tennis then I will also get Virtual Tennis. Oh wait Grand Slam comes with motion plus bundled while Virtua Tennis doesn't isn't it? If so then will get Grand Slam Tennis instead I think even if Virtua Tennis is better, unless it is night and day better.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

May is a pretty big month: my must buy is Punch-Out, which is gonna end up being my game of the year for sure, unless Sin & Punishment 2 is even better than the first one (And even in that case, it would be a very though fight).
After that, I'm interested and so I wanna pick up Klonoa, Virtua Tennis 2009, Boom Blox, Anno and Fatal Frame (PAL Gamer here).
Of course, I do not have enough money for all these games, so I'll have to skip some of them. I'll begin with Virtua Tennis since it won't be playable with the Wii Motion Plus. I'm hoping for a budget price on Anno and Klonoa, while the others will be day one purchase.

Captendo said:
May is a pretty big month: my must buy is Punch-Out, which is gonna end up being my game of the year for sure, unless Sin & Punishment 2 is even better than the first one (And even in that case, it would be a very though fight).
After that, I'm interested and so I wanna pick up Klonoa, Virtua Tennis 2009, Boom Blox, Anno and Fatal Frame (PAL Gamer here).
Of course, I do not have enough money for all these games, so I'll have to skip some of them. I'll begin with Virtua Tennis since it won't be playable with the Wii Motion Plus. I'm hoping for a budget price on Anno and Klonoa, while the others will be day one purchase.

Klonoa IS a budget price at $29.99.

Virtua Tennis 2009 is playable with Wii Motion Plus, it just doesn't come bundled with it.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Boom Blox once I can get it for $25 or less.

This month I will buy Toki Tori off of Wii Ware. It came out almost a year ago too.

I doubt I would enjoy Punch-Out.