By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii game are you getting in May?

Guilty Gear and some older games.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network
griffinA said:
Captendo said:
May is a pretty big month: my must buy is Punch-Out, which is gonna end up being my game of the year for sure, unless Sin & Punishment 2 is even better than the first one (And even in that case, it would be a very though fight).
After that, I'm interested and so I wanna pick up Klonoa, Virtua Tennis 2009, Boom Blox, Anno and Fatal Frame (PAL Gamer here).
Of course, I do not have enough money for all these games, so I'll have to skip some of them. I'll begin with Virtua Tennis since it won't be playable with the Wii Motion Plus. I'm hoping for a budget price on Anno and Klonoa, while the others will be day one purchase.

Klonoa IS a budget price at $29.99.

Virtua Tennis 2009 is playable with Wii Motion Plus, it just doesn't come bundled with it.

Yeah, I know Klonoa is budget priced, but since most of third parties titles here in Italy are published by Halifax, we re used to getting games like House of The Dead 2 & 3 and Ghost Squad for - Not joking here - 60 €.

So I will not trust it's 29.99 € till I'll see it in my local store.

PS=I know Virtua Tennis is Wii Motion Plus compatible, I just meant that I wanted to play it the best way since the day of the purchase!

^^^ Ahh ok then

By the way your english is improving.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

griffinA said:
^^^ Ahh ok then

By the way your english is improving.

Thanks for that, you know, it's kinda hard to me explain myself properly. Many times I'm misunderstood because of my lack of skills in English. Glad to see someone can understand

Punch Out!! Been playing Super Punch Out!! to get me back in the mood. It's so fun.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well I'm interested in Boom Blox 2, The Munchables, Virtua Tennis, Secret Files, EA Sport Active and maybe Punch Out!

However, I have a huge back log of games to finish now, picking up Broken Sword today on top of that, and still need to get Marble Saga.

Worse June is a total time/money killer with a ton of 'must-buys' so between what I have and those in June, probably the only one of the above that won't be squeezed out is EA Sport Active and that's because it's fitness related not game related.

probably none right now...

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

- punch out wii definate purchase
- boom blox bash party maybe or rental
- virtua tennis 2009 or grand slam tennis next month depending on reviews

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Punch-Out for sure!

Nothing worth getting on that list. Well, punch out!! and Klonoa are worth getting, but not my kind a game.