By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Red Steel 2 Trailer!

This looks good. Can't wait

Around the Network
dontsee said:

Following the last lines from kotaku :
"As for the clip, it's like stepping back into a time machine, with the clock set to 2006. A time when the Wii was unreleased, there was real potential, there were silly trailers with people acting like it's The Matrix, and there was a Red Steel clip showing graphics the final product will never manage."

even if i badly want this game to be awesome, but i'm afraid of getting burned again. and must say kotaku has a point there.

Kotaku are just haters.  The Wii had real potential in 2006, but doesn't anymore?  What universe are they living in?  One where the Wii isn't breaking all sales records and having WiiMotion+ just around the corner?

Awesome trailer. If Wii motion plus impresses me as well as this game I might go back to Nintendo.

I would love to be a PSWii60 fan. Common Nintendo and prove me wrong. I will gladly support you once again.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Do want!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wow, color me impressed.

I thought it was funny how happy the guy was to shoot the enemy in the face haha.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Looks very good.

yeah why do games show cut scences when you are just going to let everyone done when the actual gameplay is shown

Update: Ubisoft has told CVG that this is a pre-production trailer, was for "internal use only" and was never intended for a general release. It couldn't make any further comments over the content of the trailer, including the mention of its "Destination PlayStation" event at the start but, as we said below, we doubt PS3 owners have any surprises in store.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214243

I'm still holding at 'extremely cautious optimism', because the original Red Steel's trailers promised more or less the same swordplay control mechanics, but ended up under-delivering massively. Ubisoft is going to have to show actual gameplay videos of somebody controlling the character in a swordfight before I decide.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

palancas7 said:

Update: Ubisoft has told CVG that this is a pre-production trailer, was for "internal use only" and was never intended for a general release. It couldn't make any further comments over the content of the trailer, including the mention of its "Destination PlayStation" event at the start but, as we said below, we doubt PS3 owners have any surprises in store.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214243

What does that mean, it wasn't real-time?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.