By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Red Steel 2 Trailer!

The very first trailer for the upcoming Red Steel 2 has been released! Apparently it was shown at some Playstation event... dunno what that's all about. The trailer heavily shows off Motion Plus... and is actually quite snazzy :O

Yea... might wanna add this to the official Wii games in 2009 thread. Video inside the link...

http://kotaku.com/5240009/first-red-steel-2-trailer

EDIT: You can also find the video in the post under this one. Screenshots can also be found on page 4. With thanks to 11ht11.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

about to watch it!!!

Saw it a few minutes ago and I must say I'm rather impressed. Of course, what we saw was a cutscene and that crazy dude wasn't really controlling the sword that way (I don't think?)
With no online, I'm only hoping that the single-player is very good.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

looks great! The graphic style is top notch. Samurai Gun Slinger... epic

Thanks 11ht11. I never actually figured out how to imprint videos right into posts, and was too lazy to find out. I am worthless :(

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

yay!!!! me sooo excited!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Awesome,I like the fact that they are focusing more on the sword rather than the guns.

Um--why does this Wii game trailer say "Destination Playstation" at the beginning?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Pretty tight. I didn't gather that it was a modern setting.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

WOW!