By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Red Steel 2 Trailer!

Soriku said:
bratislav said:
i still don't believe it's in-game graphics..

look at the shadows.. i don't know if Wii can do that.

but the trailer looks great. Hype!

Of course it's in game...unless you think he's playing cutscenes.

this can be a trailer to promote the controls... just like the first game.

Around the Network

Following the last lines from kotaku :
"As for the clip, it's like stepping back into a time machine, with the clock set to 2006. A time when the Wii was unreleased, there was real potential, there were silly trailers with people acting like it's The Matrix, and there was a Red Steel clip showing graphics the final product will never manage."

even if i badly want this game to be awesome, but i'm afraid of getting burned again. and must say kotaku has a point there.

Soriku said:
But...you don't use controls during cutscenes. And plus you can obviously tell most of the scenes are the play view and not cutscene view.

they put a guy making some moves and show some cutscenes.. that's the trailer! :P

and we can see third person view.. so you can't say it's actually gameplay

dontsee said:
Following the last lines from kotaku :
"As for the clip, it's like stepping back into a time machine, with the clock set to 2006. A time when the Wii was unreleased, there was real potential, there were silly trailers with people acting like it's The Matrix, and there was a Red Steel clip showing graphics the final product will never manage."

even if i badly this game to be awesome, but i'm afraid of getting burned again. and must say kotaku has a point there.

^ that.

i rather wait more and see what this game trully is. 

Actually we can control during cutscenes if developer want us to do(btw must be real-time cutscenes.)

The word "Destination Playstation" really disturb me ,so i searching a bit and seems it is a meeting conference between Sony ,retailer and 3 parties.

Is that mean rumor about PS3 motion control confirmed?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
bratislav said:
Soriku said:
But...you don't use controls during cutscenes. And plus you can obviously tell most of the scenes are the play view and not cutscene view.

they put a guy making some moves and show some cutscenes.. that's the trailer! :P

and we can see third person view.. so you can't say it's actually gameplay

That was only a short scene...just take a look at the scenes with the first person view.

And Red Steel 1 gameplay looked bad graphically back then as did the final product even in the trailer that Kotaku talked about. 

vs

Looks exactly the same in gameplay scenes.

Now

vs

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Man I do gotta say that I am now actually very excited to see more about this game. Might actually have to start including it in the Most Wanted vote from now on! Count me sold! :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

I must say I'm quite impressed. That is just a complete turnaround from the first game. It takes a lot of guts to completely reinvent a franchise so I have to give it to Ubisoft for that. I personally liked everything about Red Steel 1 aside from the controls. Was an enjoyable game but didn't work haha. So I was a little disappointed to see them move so drastically away but if this is what is going to be like then I applaud them. Although I still hope they reconsider the multiplayer, it won't be that big of deal if the single player is this solid.

...damn it...now i have to add another game to my wish list....lol

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

I'm posting 2 mark this thread in my profile.I'll comment after watching the video.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs