By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Red Steel 2 Trailer!

If it actually plays like that with the sword being that precise (and it should be from what I hear) then it will be pretty bad ass. Will wait for more, but in the meantime DO WANT.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

the trailer was awesome, i still want to see real gameplay footage before i get hyped, red steel 2 has me interested though.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Very Impressive, My expectations were really low too after playing the first one.

Edit: Also it doesn't look entirely western focused either. You coud see hiragana and katakana in the trailer hinting in the Japanese culture still being in the game.

Its probably in game.

Nowdays everybody wants the crown of best Wii graphics. We have at least 6 games in the making claiming it right now

Its just too much of a shot in the foot to release a trailer with CG graphics at this point on the wii life.

I know that screenshots have the tradition of being too much doctored. But when you put that in motion, you´re definily putting your ass on the line, cause if you´re not delivering what you advertise, people will post comparative videos on the net on day one, killing your sales.

Im phsyched! I really want it!!! I gotta buy two wii motion plus at the day one!

PS: Wii motion plus out of the jacket, thank god!

Bad. Fucking. Ass.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Pretty awesome.

I think it's pretty obvious now that they will bundle it with motion+.

I need this game, loving the art style.

WOW!! this is defiantly a game I am pumped for

PSP version confirmed?

jkjk.

Looks great I love the artstyle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wait..."#1 third-party Wii launch game."

Does that mean this site is undertracking it? Or is it overtracking Raving Rabbids? Because if that sentence refers to sales, Ubisoft published both titles, so it would know which sold better. On the other hand, it can't be talking from a quality perspective, because...again, Raving Rabbids.

Are they just taking (a very generous) license?

IxisNaugus said:

Thanks 11ht11. I never actually figured out how to imprint videos right into posts, and was too lazy to find out. I am worthless :(

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1034913

Time to learn!

thekitchensink said:
Um--why does this Wii game trailer say "Destination Playstation" at the beginning?

Red Steel 2=multiplat CONFIRMED!

Edit: Oh s***! PS3 motion-controller confirmed!!!