By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone still buy PS2 games?

Does anyone still buy PS2 games?  I am looking forward to Ghostbusters on the PS2.  ^_^

Around the Network

Yea =)

mM

Yes. Just not often... It's been a while actually... but there area few that I would buy.

4 ≈ One

i am still buying ps2 games a lot, going back now and buying a lot of great games i missed

I buy lots of old ps2 games that I never got to play. Like right now im doing the whole onimusha series.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network
chamelean75 said:

Does anyone still buy PS2 games?  I am looking forward to Ghostbusters on the PS2.  ^_^

I do, for games I missed in the past.  Then there are some newer titles like Force Unleashed where the content is actually a bit different then say for the PS3 version.  In that example I ended up getting it for PS3 and Wii, but if there had not been the Wii version I would have gotten it for PS3 and PS2 just to experience the differences in the game that Krome brought to the PS2/Wii version differently then LucasArts did for the PS3 version

Currently playing:  PC:  Wolfenstein  PS2:  Final Fantasy X  PS3: All-Pro Football 2K8 Wii:  Force Unleashed  PSP:  God of War: CoO Xbox 360:  Gears of War 2  

Most anticipated game:  Dragon Age Origins (PC)

Bought Metal Gear Solid 2 a few weeks ago and Jak II about a month ago

Well, I'm going to start soon! ^_^

I have to get a ps2 first, though...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nope.. I got the games I wanted back in the days...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

no, devs should realize ps2 games dont sell anymore! :)