By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone still buy PS2 games?

If it makes you happy I even bought pair of sealed PS1 games last year :)
As for ps2 i gotten sealed new copies of Okami, P3 Fes, P4, Gow II in last 12 months

plus a dozen or so of second hand ones

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Lol I still buy SNES and PS1 games...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
Lol I still buy SNES and PS1 games...

I'm in this boat also. SNES, SFC, PS1, GBC, hell, even an occasional NES or Famicom game are bought!

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Considering the console sells 50K+ a week I imagine people are still buying games.

chamelean75 said:

Does anyone still buy PS2 games?  I am looking forward to Ghostbusters on the PS2.  ^_^

Last one i bought was Persona 4.

Around the Network

Yea I've been steadily buildin my collection for the past year, I must have bought at least 10 NES Games, 20 N64 Games, and a few SNES ones. Along with a few PS2 games.

I bought one two weeks ago! A rebuy though, my ex got my copy of FFXII and I haven't finished it yet...

Yes! And to be honest, I have to start collecting the PS2 gems that are worth the admission. I mean they have GT3: A-Spec for $2 at GameStop. Then God of War for $10 at GameStop. I mean these deals should not be missed. Considering the Gamecube library is getting eliminated at most GameStops. Now would be an ideal time for most to pick up PS2 games before its to late.

last one i bought was persona 4

Over the summer I plan on buying a PS2 and then a ton of cheap used games I missed out on. I played StarCraft for the entire 6th generation, and I've been catching up on GC games on my Wii. I played a lot of the most popular PS2 games, but I need to go collect the gems.