By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone still buy PS2 games?

Every once in a while. Sometimes new and sometimes used. I buy all my current gen games new tho of coarse.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

Hell yeah I do, in fact in a few weeks I'll be getting another with Devil Summoner two, and before that I bought Ar Tonelico 2 and Ico. I'll be surprised if I purchase something after Devil Summoner 2, but I've been wrong before.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Over the summer I plan on buying a PS2 and then a ton of cheap used games I missed out on. I played StarCraft for the entire 6th generation, and I've been catching up on GC games on my Wii. I played a lot of the most popular PS2 games, but I need to go collect the gems.

You should also pick up an Xbox since they are real cheap plus there are a good number of gems for the system too for cheap.

If you love collecting you can also pick up a GC for cheap as well just to own it since you have a Wii anyway. The only thing I hate is the price of nintendo 1st party games which are still relevently high priced considering their age but are worth it.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Gearbox said:
no, devs should realize ps2 games dont sell anymore! :)

FIFA, Madden, Pes and Persona 4 might want a word with you.

OT: YES! I will buy Devil Summoner 2.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Gearbox said:

Don't forget CoD WaW for the PS2. Having some decent legs and modest sales. I'm sure it makes a nice profit as well.

Around the Network
NanakiXI said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Gearbox said:

Don't forget CoD WaW for the PS2. Having some decent legs and modest sales. I'm sure it makes a nice profit as well.

I forgot CoD WaW. I just type what games came first on my mind.

I might buy a PS2 game next week.

!!!

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39929&console=PS2&maker=&boxartz=1

I recently got Persona 4, and there's a few others I want as well. So I'm not done yet!

Yep. Once a while if thers a game i want. Latest i bought Killzone and Devil May Cry 1.

Havent finished either though.. but i think i got pretty far in killzone. One of the last levels likely.

Check out my game about moles ^