By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why is House of the Dead: Overkill a full price game?

You can choose other weapons and add more zombies then play again. :D

Around the Network

Light gun games by nature are very short.

Oh, I feel your pain on this one. I don't even think it took 2 1/2 hours! I wasn't really impressed by the "humor", either. Every time I think about how I picked this game over MadWorld, I kick myself.

Gnac is right. The "real" mode of the game is one you have to unlock, apparently, achieved after you beat it once, or something (don't know, don't have it)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Madworld says hi.

Around the Network

its not full price anymore its £14.99

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
its not full price anymore its £14.99

You see, in America, we get screwed. This is $50 and full price along with many other games including Heavenly Sword and Uncharted.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Just play in "more Zombies mode" is a lot more dificult, Zombies, oh right, oh right, I mean, "Mutants" move faster and increase in 50/100 % .

If you play Director´s cut, the scenes are larger, dificult is high, and walktrough is diferent.

And there are the mini games, they are fun but not the big deal.

And find all hidden features is not so easy.

Can be like 10/12 hours or more to make the 100% of the game.

If it sells then why not take a full price.

It is a fairly recent game, and if it selling good enough, it shouldn't drop price yet.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."