By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 200 posts: Stof tells you how you will eventually be banned

Agryos said:
tes 200 post c'est de la daube.

your 200 post that will be cooking

Moi je serai le premier à célébrer les 20000 posts!!!

I will be the first to reach 20,000 posts

Oui 20000!!! ça vous impressionne?

yes 20,000, i'd impress you

Oui je sais c'est normal.

yes, I know its normal 

I wonder if my french is good?

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:

Agryos said:
tes 200 post c'est de la daube.

your 200 post that will be cooking (can't understand this one so i'll leave it)

Moi je serai le premier à célébrer les 20000 posts!!!

I will be the first to celebrate 20,000 posts

Oui 20000!!! ça vous impressionne?

yes 20,000, will i impress?

Oui je sais c'est normal.

yes, I know its normal

I wonder if my french is good?

I think this way is better...

J'étudie le français à un mois =P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

wow a month, impressive,
it looks like still need to improve my french, I've been studying for 3 years now

Oh crap. I'd completely forgotten about my Nostradamus days, as those were shortly before the LSD days, which kind of bled in to the Scientology days.

Now I mostly just stumble around from one microwave dinner to the next. But maybe, just maybe, if I put some tin foil in that microwave instead, and combined some ancient Mayan artifacts, My gameboy colour and my Puzz3D Millennium Falcon in the electromagnetic blast range, I just might be able to separate my consciousness from the shackles of tuesday afternoon and once again visit the future of VG Chartz' sordid future of lust, loss and bans.

However, I should point out that my predictions can sometimes become confused and garbled. I predicted that I would accidently ban myself, when that was clearly BenKenobi's fate.

and what a funny fate it was. Let's all laugh at Ben!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

My strategy will be not to be banned. (sounds weird when you say it)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
stof said:
Oh crap. I'd completely forgotten about my Nostradamus days, as those were shortly before the LSD days, which kind of bled in to the Scientology days.

Now I mostly just stumble around from one microwave dinner to the next. But maybe, just maybe, if I put some tin foil in that microwave instead, and combined some ancient Mayan artifacts, My gameboy colour and my Puzz3D Millennium Falcon in the electromagnetic blast range, I just might be able to separate my consciousness from the shackles of tuesday afternoon and once again visit the future of VG Chartz' sordid future of lust, loss and bans.

However, I should point out that my predictions can sometimes become confused and garbled. I predicted that I would accidently ban myself, when that was clearly BenKenobi's fate.

and what a funny fate it was. Let's all laugh at Ben!

But that's how every thread ends...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So master stof, why not start again now?

Predict the future of this humble follower of yours.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Has stof ever banned me?

mM

Wow 200 posts! That was a long time ago!

he banned me once... for saying the wii is ...... well.....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive