By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 200 posts: Stof tells you how you will eventually be banned

In celebration of my 200 post achievement, I will give you all a peak into the future. I'll tell you how I will ban you from VG charts! So step right up and see the cause of your downfall. And believe me, you will be banned. It's an inevitability. Why? because I can *dark mod laughter*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I worship you.

stof, you´re awesome!

Wii_gamer said: Ok, do me
Ill, gross.

Crap that was fast!

diamuerto said: I worship you.
Ah, we can already see the seeds of your demise in this very post. Worshiping an anonymous board poster is the start, but it will go much further, much darker. Ultimately, I will no longer be able to ignore your increasingly disturbing advances. The last straw will be the nude pictures of you holding a Wiimote in suggestive places. Well impressed with your general physique, I will still have to ban you. You will not take the banning well, and will join the IGN forums, until being banned for sending love notes to Matt Casimasima.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Dear diary, Today stof told of my future and how I would be banned. I am curious to exactly how a became the spiritual successor to washimul but he told me it was a trivial matter..........

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

stof - just keep doing what you've been doing for me. That way you wont ban me... you tend to do the other...

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Wii_gamer said: Ok, do me
Wii_gamer. You're banishment was a simple case of strategy. How can I take over the boards while it's creator and cheif administrator still wanders free? Oh no, you would be a wrench in my plans to install Washimul as supreme VG Charts emporer. After a meeting with BenKenobie88, we begin a campaign of editing your posts to include obscene content and general snarkiness. Once these posts in which you lewdly assert that the Neo Geo will win the console wars are discovered, your days on the forums are limited. You will be missed my friend. But you had to go. I hope you'll understand.

Louie said: stof, you´re awesome!
You're awesome too Louie, but that won't stop the great hammer of ban from falling upon you. Youre banning will be the result of a freak accident. During a lively discussion on the merits of the WonderSwan, by pure accident you'll post nude pictures of Paris Hilton. Your banning won't be for the nudity so much as just...well... Paris Hilton... ewwww.

I don't own a Wii, but you still can be impressed by my generally GREAT physique.

stof said: diamuerto is from now on immune to any banning from any mod. I was extremely impressed with his nude pictures and hulk like body. I will go to the ends of the Earth to prevent him from being banned. This is stof and my word is final. This message is not valid in Canada.
Trying to be sly, ehhh.