By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 200 posts: Stof tells you how you will eventually be banned

stof said: ....., Atari will win the eighth console generation and that Mario is cheating on Peach with Princess Daisy. It also turns out that video gamers are particularily protective of their mothers, perhaps because they all live in their parents basements.
Hilarious. Thank you stof. Your stories and imagination are great. You should write a book or something.

Around the Network

tes 200 post c'est de la daube.
Moi je serai le premier à célébrer les 20000 posts!!!
Oui 20000!!! ça vous impressionne?
Oui je sais c'est normal.

Wow such an old thread, though 3,800 posts later stof's posts are still full of win XD, I want to see some more dark mod laughter from you stof!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Hehehe, Stof rules. Good thread. But do we really want to know of our demise ahead of time? And how it will happen? Knowing full well we cannot do anything about it.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

hey stof whats up

Around the Network

O great power from the east tell us our dark future

stof it is time to visit the crystal ball again.

Don't forget I know your dirty secert!! mmmuahahaha

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

stof your gay

jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So Agryos is bumping this threads??

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Do me. I want to know.