By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 200 posts: Stof tells you how you will eventually be banned

Edit: Damn, I don't know if this worked.

Around the Network

diamuerto said: Edit: Damn, I don't know if this worked.
I meant the whole link. http:// whereveryourpictureis.com/photobucket/ban_him.jpg

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Ah, just forget it, it's not worth it. I don't remember where I got the pic from, it's just too much of a hassle. If you wanted to know the pic was from Gladiator. Edit: The reason I don't know if the pic came up was because all I get is a red x. The same red x comes up with BenKenobi's pic, which I used to be able to see before.

zsidane said: And I haven't even celebrated my 100 post And hell yes the Neo Geo is gona win the console war! until 09/09/09 comes...
Seeking to overcome his low post count in the popularity contest that is VG charts, zsidane began making costum emoticons to wurm his way inside our hearts. Over the next few months the board were a wash in bright, cheery and colourful little guys, dancing, crying, filling out tax forms and juggling flaming Virtual Boys. And though the little dudes occaisonally dabled in the risque (the pre legal Olsen Twins emoticons come to mind), no one really expected the sick and twisted level to which it would sink too. To put a lock on our love affair with zsidane's little emotifamily, A series of fleshed out characters were created in an ongoing drama. In future retrospect, zsidane had wished he'd chosen a better story to adopt for VG Charts theatre. As his incredibly life like and biologically correct little yellow dudes combined with his subject matter- Oedipus Rex, left a thoroughly disturbed VG community. After the site of emoticons dying of the plague, engaging in intercourse with their mothers and gouging out eyeballs, it was all we could do do ban zsidane between fits of tears and sleepless nights.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Alacrist said: I'm sad I have no story
Don't be sad Alacrist, as your story is one of the happy tales of VG banishment. As the forums took on more and more members, ioi (Wii_Gamer!!!!!) decided to enlist the help of a few more user mods. However, the job of running the site had clearly left ioi tired and incapable of sound judgement, as he gave modding abilities to two relatively new posters: I_hate_Alacrist and No_You_Aren't_a_Gamer!!!46. After that, Alacrist only lasted for 72 minutes. So why is this a happy tale? because Alacrist didn't take the ban sitting down. He went on to create a new site called BetterthanVG.net. Nearly identical to VG charts, Alacrist's version had one dramatic improvement, an open bar.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

fooflexible said: Anyway Stof I I want to know my role in this epic space opera!
I wish you hadn't asked that Fooflexible, as your tale is one I'd rather not tell. It's a sad and sordid affair of dashed dreams in which banning would be as preferable as it is impossible. No, no you don't make it to a ban foo. riding a wave of record PS3 sales, Sony announced that the good times wouldn;t be stopping anytime soon, as a sequal to the Turbo Grafx-16 hit, Keith Courage would be calling the PS3 it's home. Not loosing any time, Fooflex drove down to the nearest Best Buy, purchase his shiny new PS3 and hoisted it over his head screaming PS3, PS3 PS... It was at that point that his arms give out under the weight of that freakishly massive console. That's right Fooflexible. You're fate is far worse than banning. Your fate is death by PS3

lol Stof, where do you come up with this stuff. All of it is classic.

I imagine an accident involving the power of the cell processor, and a copy of Keith Courage would open a portal sending me to the Alpha Zone!!!!!! Of course the ps3 would have to be plugged in for that to work... note to self: Work out arms every day up to the release of Keith Courage. Scratch that sounds like to much work. Have my brother purchase and bring to my house a ps3 when the keith Courage sequel makes it's appereance.... Thanks for the heads up Stof maybe I can change the future!!!

Erik Aston said: This thread has me SIACL. (sitting in a chair laughing) *gets in line*
laugh while you can Erik, as you don't have long. Erik became a valued member of the boards for his always thought provoking and well layed out "Erik rants" threads. Throughout his rants, he was able to prove that the Xbox 360 is definately not the Sega CD, The Playstation 4 will have the capacity to change your car's oil, Atari will win the eighth console generation and that Mario is cheating on Peach with Princess Daisy. But much like stof desperately grasping at straws for a new "stof bans" post, Erik began to run out of steam. And in a moment of poor judgement, unleashed his monster creation "Erik Rants: Yo Mama". Well it turns out that yo mama is so fat that when she sits around the house, she really sits AROUND the house. It also turns out that video gamers are particularily protective of their mothers, perhaps because they all live in their parents basements. The entire VG charts server was engulfed by the flame war, and after the mod squad had been called in to douse the flames, all fingers of blame lay purely on Erik Aston. He was subject to a public banning in time square, after which his bloody profile was placed on a pike to serve as a warning to others.

Well this whole thing lasted a little longer than I thought it would, so I'll be making this my last glimpse of the future. How you ask, will I be banned? My banning won't have the excitement, glory or tradgedy of some others. It will not follow a lengthy war or campaign. There will be no songs sung of my conquest and no tears shed over my folly. Oh no. Well attempting to reply to my Virtual Boy appreciation thread (23 posts, all of them myown), I will accidently confuse the quote button with the ban button, effectively shutting myself out of the VG charts community. While a simple e-mail would be sufficient to rectify the problem, my sense of pride will prevent me from doing so. Instead, I will be consumed by humiliation and guilt, crying myself to sleep at night and forgoing all videogame consoles as self inflicted punishment. The rest of VG will merely thing that I've actually gotten a life, and will be relieved to see that I'm no longer pestering that nice Kwaad kid. And with that, the hallucinogenic drugs wear off and my window in to the future has closed. I hope you all enjoyed seeing your forum demise. stof out!