By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz plays Guild Wars

I play Guild Wars :)

Tessa wintechill and Sabo Koaja are the characters I can remember that I have.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Nice!

I've recently got back into guild wars thanks to a fellow member on the chartz and i was wonder'n why does my game crash the whole computer after about 10 mins of gameplay?

I was going to buy nightfall for cheap on amazon but if this happens with nigtfall to ain't worth it.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Nice!

I've recently got back into guild wars thanks to a fellow member on the chartz and i was wonder'n why does my game crash the whole computer after about 10 mins of gameplay?

I was going to buy nightfall for cheap on amazon but if this happens with nigtfall to ain't worth it.

No problems here. Sounds like a driver or heat issue.

good to see some people still play it

if im online its most likely with my ritualist "grampa says hi"
looking forward to see you guys online some time

Does anyone still play this?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

It's been a long time since I played Guild Wars.

I just opened it up and I'm starting to create my character.

Trying to see what's better, Ranger or Mesmer? Hmm...

if you have some experience with the game i would say mesmer otherwise you should stick with the ranger

I just created two characters.

Now to pick a sub profession.

What, in your opinion, should it be for Ranger. I was thinking Warrior but that seems so typical. Maybe I could do Necro so I could send my minions and shoot from afar.

outlawauron said:
I just created two characters.

Now to pick a sub profession.

What, in your opinion, should it be for Ranger. I was thinking Warrior but that seems so typical. Maybe I could do Necro so I could send my minions and shoot from afar.

My first character was a Ranger, and I went Mesmer as my secondary, and I had fun with it

Really, until you get to know the game you can pick almost which ever one you like. The game doesn't lock you to your secondary profession, as you get to change it later on, so I'd recommend just going with whatever one you feel like.

A word of advice though, no one likes a non-caster character trying to act like one. Rangers and Warriors don't have the energy needed to do it properly, so do something you're good at instead, and use your secondary profession as, well, your seconday profession

And no, there isn't any organized play going on here, I keep getting burned out if I try to get going again. I don't know about everyone else though. But if you feel like it, I can try to find some time to come online and play with you