By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz plays Guild Wars

I don't have any of the expansions, but if we have a guild. I'll be more than happy to join up and have some fun. Particularly if it involves me being able to shoot rainbird in the kneecaps.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network

You can't shoot the kneecaps specifically, but if you want to do a bit of 1v1, bring it on

I used to play this game extensively a couple years back. It was a fun time.

Never picked up Nightfall though but I do have Factions.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

You should join us Euphoria, even if it's only for a bit of casual play

Rainbird said:
You should join us Euphoria, even if it's only for a bit of casual play

I'll see if I can find my cd-key.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

You dont need a CD-Key, only your account name/pass

Thanks for getting me re interested in guild wars rainbird
I just ordered GWEN so I should have good henchmen (heroes I think they're called) which will allow me to beat quests so, so much easier.
It should arrive may 4th or 5th.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I love guild wars. I'm a mesmer/ranger but i cant play for about eight weeks so I will be therefrom july, maybe i will sign in and play. I cant remember my name right noe, but i'll let you lnow when i sign in.

i like play gw really fun . my names ingame is fire aces , is my main one .

please click  dragons and eggs

I'd join but I only play once every one or two weeks and I'm in a cool guild.