By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

What if I killed Patches the Hyena in 2-2? I mean he was rude and tried to trick me. I was surprised that he didn't fight back, but that was after the final blow... 

Around the Network
ithis said:

What if I killed Patches the Hyena in 2-2? I mean he was rude and tried to trick me. I was surprised that he didn't fight back, but that was after the final blow... 

Well, it's up to you but I recommend not killing patches because later in the game he became my most important vendor for healing herbs and heavy arrows in the nexus.

Packie said:
ithis said:

Well, it's up to you but I recommend not killing patches because later in the game he became my most important vendor for healing herbs and heavy arrows in the nexus.

That and the Mephistopheles quest where you get a colorless demon's souls

:whine:

So I had my ass ripped by the 1-2 Tower Knight, he instakilled me in one blow, nice !

I have done 1-1. My Soul Level is 12? What should I do and where should I go now ?

I still don't get this game... Do I need to make the 1-1 again to gain souls to pex ? I can't understand what I have to do next. I'll try several other levels, but thet are too hard for my level. 

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

:whine:

So I had my ass ripped by the 1-2 Tower Knight, he instakilled me in one blow, nice !

I have done 1-1. My Soul Level is 12? What should I do and where should I go now ?

I still don't get this game... Do I need to make the 1-1 again to gain souls to pex ? I can't understand what I have to do next. I'll try several other levels, but thet are too hard for my level.

Do you have the EU Black Phantom edition? If you do, the guide covers it perfectly.

Around the Network

Yes I have the Black Phantom edition. However, the strategy guide tells you to start with the Royal class, and I am a Hunter.

Ok, I tried to talk to the sage aprenttice, but he does not want to talk to me, it is said he is the one that can give the Soul Arrow magic. How can I make him talk to me ?

Ok !! I finally farmed the boletarian palace and got magic to ten, then I could speak to the apprentice. Now I need a catalyst in my other hand to cast a spell. Pfiouuu. This game is on the same level as X3 : Terran conflict in term of user unfriendliness ^^

I finally managed to cast a spell !! youhou !!! I'll try the red eye soldier later on...

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

Ok !! I finally farmed the boletarian palace and got magic to ten, then I could speak to the apprentice. Now I need a catalyst in my other hand to cast a spell. Pfiouuu. This game is on the same level as X3 : Terran conflict in term of user unfriendliness ^^

I finally managed to cast a spell !! youhou !!! I'll try the red eye soldier later on...

Don't!!! Yet... If you did and killed him, tell us :P

This is where I draw my inspiration from: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/

I try not to spoil things, and when I do that, I get raped and lose a lot of souls (like last night when the Penetrator guy did things to me :( ).

ithis said:
Killy_Vorkosigan said:

Don't!!! Yet... If you did and killed him, tell us :P

This is where I draw my inspiration from: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/

I try not to spoil things, and when I do that, I get raped and lose a lot of souls (like last night when the Penetrator guy did things to me :( ).

did he... penetrate you? :0

Hey ! It's wirtten in the guide to gind the red eye knight  ! But, I tried the 2-1 and it's easier with a spell ! I just opened the first shortcut.