By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

blunty51 said:
pizzahut451 said:

How do i free Biorr of the Twin Fangs? I could use some help against the Penetrator. I know i need a key that can be found in 1-3 but i dont know where.

You get it from the first Fat Official you fight. He's the fat guy with a smiley face/mask thing.

the very first one with arrow soldiers with him? not the one behind a gate like people told me?

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
blunty51 said:
pizzahut451 said:

How do i free Biorr of the Twin Fangs? I could use some help against the Penetrator. I know i need a key that can be found in 1-3 but i dont know where.

You get it from the first Fat Official you fight. He's the fat guy with a smiley face/mask thing.

the very first one with arrow soldiers with him? not the one behind a gate like people told me?

Yup, that one. The one behind the gate gives you other stuff, associated with rescuing Yuria.

I had an unpleasant time last night in 3-2. All was quite ok till I died from a Gargoyle somehow. He seamed to be stronger that the rest, he wasn't. I was just careless or something,...confused. I don't know why. Maybe just because of my false perception that it was a special gargoyle. After that I got impatient and died repeatedly at different points on the map. Then, the equipment decay showed it's ugly head. Boy, was I annoyed and not sure what to do in the heat of a fight when my ax and shield simultaneously broke. Then I regrouped in the nexus, repaired everything, got a good amount of arrows and dozens of crescent moon grass. I was more careful and methodical but in the end I took some acid attacks (not worried about them then) and then suddenly 4 of my equipment broke while I was being attacked by a crossbow gargoyle and other things. And I died....again...

Now I know that if you kill the Giant Man Centipede when he splits from he's tail, he won't have the chance to spit acid at you, and that the acid he spits eats away 70 points of durability.. ouch. At least I managed to "free" the hearth from those chains, so I made some progress.

So I defeated Garl Vinland and Maiden Astrea last night and went back to fight the black phantom version. I used poison cloud, but tried to go in to attack him before he could heal and promptly died. Now he's not there any more even though I was in soul form and shouldn't have lost world tendency. Does he disappear if you fail to kill him the first time, or did he die via my last poison cloud while it was telling me I was dead and I can't get his stuff for Selen any more?

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:

So I defeated Garl Vinland and Maiden Astrea last night and went back to fight the black phantom version. I used poison cloud, but tried to go in to attack him before he could heal and promptly died. Now he's not there any more even though I was in soul form and shouldn't have lost world tendency. Does he disappear if you fail to kill him the first time, or did he die via my last poison cloud while it was telling me I was dead and I can't get his stuff for Selen any more?

I honestly don't know because I'm still trying to kill him in his black phantom form. did you pick up his huge weapon and a crest when he died?

Around the Network
Packie said:
spiffiness said:

I honestly don't know because I'm still trying to kill him in his black phantom form. did you pick up his huge weapon and a crest when he died?

I didn't actually see him die. I saw hp getting taken off him though, since he got poisoned again.

Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:
Packie said:
spiffiness said:

I didn't actually see him die. I saw hp getting taken off him though, since he got poisoned again.

Never really saw that happen before...can you confirm for sure that Valley of Defilement is at PBWT?

Well he only shows up during PWWT and it shouldn't have changed after I died because I was already in spirit form, so... *shrugs*

Just finished:
Infamous 2

Do you guys know if the Asian version still has the online support? I'd like to get the Asian version just for the trophies. Its only £25.00 on Play-Asia. If I get this I'll have all three versions of DS.

spiffiness said:

Well he only shows up during PWWT and it shouldn't have changed after I died because I was already in spirit form, so... *shrugs*

Oh yea PWWT is right. Well I guess you'll have to chalk it up to him dying and you probably lost his items...

but it'll still be good to check the diagram to see if it's still at PWWT....cuz if not, guess the only way to get back there is to kill an invading phantom or resurrect a blue phantom.