By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

lestatdark said:
The largest amount I had lost before this was 500K, but losing 3M, felt like someone just gave me a punch in the stomach :P

I just stopped doing soul farming sessions, I just want the damned platinum >_<.

You mean you died again before reaching your 3 million worth bloodstain ?

wow 3M, i almost cried when i lost 50K xD

Damn trophy whores :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@nen-suer

1) You should give him the Sword, he will use it to attack you, defeat him and you'll gain back the sword. Be careful though, this will shift the WT tendency to Black, but it's kind of unavoidable, since he'll attack you anyway, even if you don't give him the sword.

If you don't give him the sword and kill him after he attacks, your CT will also shift to Black, as this is counted as an attack to a named NPC.

2) You did well in killing Yurt, if left alone, he would kill one random named NPC in Nexus for every boss that you defeat, so you could end up with dead on Nexus if you didn't kill Yurt

3) http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/upgrade Here's a list with each of the stones and where to get them

About Pure Darkmoonstones in particular, they are dropped by the two Crystal Geckos in 4-3, near where the Stormruler sword is. One of them is in plain sight, while the other is hidden by a patch of grass, so be careful.

Edit - Yeah, to farm souls and Stone's of Ephemeral Eyes while avoiding to go back to the nexus, I was suiciding off the cliff near the start of 4-2. When I revived, I sniped the first manta that passed by, but when I was looking for my bloodstain, which the game stupidly hid behind one of the pillars to the side of the stairway, I was snipped by a manta that didn't made that particular attack sound >_<

I'm just a trophy whore for Demon's Souls, this game deserves it :P 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I finally got the game from my friend.

Just about to start...

Anyone got hints/tips for class to start with, along with inspiration for after i get bitchslapped when i come across my first fight.

Come on!

SOMEONE has to be online who loves and plays Demon's Souls!

Help!

Carl2291 said:
Come on!

SOMEONE has to be online who loves and plays Demon's Souls!

Help!

Cool, you got the game!

I would love to play with ya but I can't now...

Around the Network

is this game worth buying????!
I hear the difficulty is punishing beyond belief. like start the game, take 2 steps and you die difficult... but does it have length? games like RE5, MW2, etc were really short, does this one give you some bang for your buck???

tripleb2k said:
is this game worth buying????!
I hear the difficulty is punishing beyond belief. like start the game, take 2 steps and you die difficult... but does it have length? games like RE5, MW2, etc were really short, does this one give you some bang for your buck???

Your question is not worthy.

Anyways, get the damn game, I've put in 20 hours and I'm NO WHERE near completing the game. About the difficulty, it is hard...at times very hard but it's not OMGBBQWTF difficulty. You get used to the game, your enemies, you weapons, surroundings etc.

Honestly, I think some people exaggerate when they talk about the difficulty. If you have the will, you will definitely get through although it may take you quite a few tries to do a certain section.

sabby_e17 said:

hahahaha posting such a question in the official thread is a risk. that comment is justified!

tripleb2k said:
sabby_e17 said:

hahahaha posting such a question in the official thread is a risk. that comment is justified!

Didn't you know? I guess you don't know about this guy.

Screw you guys!

I picked tower knight... See how i like it