By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

lestatdark said:
@Nen-suer

Humm? why not? I always defeat all bosses in each of the world to get PW, then I suicide myself enough times to get PB, and once you defeat the Black Phantom NPC (Satsuki for example) and the Primeaval Demon, you get PW once mor.

Yeah, but i told you i died in some worlds in my body form, so getting PW is out of the question

Unless i dont kill Boss 2 untill i get the PB first then kill the dark NPC + Primeaval Demon + finish boss 2 combo

Maybe i should use the online methods

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^^ Unless you're confident in your Black Phantom fending abilities, you should go for PW in NG+. Make sure you get PB now, because BP will be a serious headache in NG+.

routsounmanman said:
Hmmmm... I wonder, which'd increase Magic Damage more, Kris Blade +5 or a Morion Blade? I'm at SL 120 now, and only have world 5 to finish to go to NG++. Seriously, NG+ seems way easier than NG for me, especially after Insanity Catalyst and Firestorm.

Well, Kris Blade +5 has a 40% boost to magic Damage, while Morion Blade adds a whole 50% to your base damage, so Morion Blade + Clever Rat Ring gives you a 135% boost to your base damage total (I don't know why it isn't a whole 150%, but i've done the math for a Sticky Compound Long Bow whose base attack was 296 and boosted attack was 696).

@Nen-Suer

If you try online methods, be sure to summon Blue Phantoms to help you defeating the Black Phantom invaders. If you have a couple of Phantoms helping you, it's way easier, just bear in mind that most times, BP invaders will just simply disconnect when they are losing, if you're not fast enough in killing them. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Well I finished the 2-2 demon, which one I need to finish in order to gain access to 1-3 ?

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

You need to defeat the next boss in world 2 in order to gain access to 1-3. You'll be surprised by the 2-3 boss, as it's more of a puzzle than an actual fight.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

It was actually attack that I couldn't increase and it's stuck at 85, not 35 (stupid me). I only tried increasing strength once though.

Apart from that, so far so good.

^^ He also gives one of the best souls for spells/upgrades.

sabby_e17 said:
It was actually attack that I couldn't increase and it's stuck at 85, not 35 (stupid me). I only tried increasing strength once though.

Apart from that, so far so good.

That's what I thought, attack takes a while to increase, even if you put many points in each particular stat. Don't bother with Strenght if you're not going to use heavy duty weapons and shields, the largest amount of strength you'll ever need if you're trying out for a more Dexterity focused character, is 22.

Current PC Build

Lestal, help me time. lol

I need 1 Pure Moonlightstone and didnt get it with the 3-3 CG. I cant find the 3-2 one. I have read the wiki but I still cant find it. Any tips, o wise one?

I need that, 2 chunks of Fainstone and a few chunks of Cloudstone and I shall be done with these things. Finally.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

F*** this f***** game >______

Current PC Build