By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I was at Gamestop today...

Soriku said:
JRPG said:
Soriku said:

Then buy him an actual good game instead of shovelware. Look at how smart I am!

What type of games does your dad like? Buy him MadWorld if he's in to that stuff.

Yeah, my dad does not want to play a game like Madworld. See he likes triva games and sports games. I did not have $50 on me for Tiger Woods.

Then you'll probably never get him a game...because those type of games are shovelware on any system.

Unfortunatly wii games don't stay in stock long enough drop in price it seems.

Gotta clear out some space for the next batch of crap.

Around the Network
JRPG said:
tehsage said:
*reaches into wii defense bag*      Go look at the PS2 section. Worse.

Posts like that are a great way to fuel the anger and annoyance in people, and a great step on the road to being banned.

JRPG and d21lewis, there is a great selection of Wii games out there. Gamestop, Walmart, etc. might not hold them in considerable quantities compared to other games because they don't sell as well. A business is a business.

That doesn't mean that there aren't quality games. Trying to make a connection that this implies that Nintendo is only a party casual developer is asinine. The Zelda comment was completely off base.

Soriku said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

Yes are there were also 1400 decent to great games on the PS2.

And most of them aren't even in stores. Yet you seem to think all the Wii has are games that appear in the stores.

Funny how that works.

Well if I go to Amazon I'm still going to find a much bigger collection of PS2 games I'd rather play.

Funny how that works.

Soriku said:
JRPG said:
theRepublic said:

JRPG said:

I really feel sorry for gamers whom only have a wii.

If you are going to feel sorry for me, feel sorry that I don't have enough time and money to play all the great games on the Wii as it is right now.

Oh, if you are still wondering why people are accusing you of being a troll, here it is:

JRPG said:

I swear if the next Zelda game is a party game i'm selling my Wii.

Hey, i not putting anything past Nintendo at this point.

Yeah, sure. Let's go sabotage one of our biggest series, good idea!

T'was a joke.

Mario Party sells better than Zelda, thats all i'm saying.

Funny, I was in a Gamestop today - for the buy 2, get 1 free offer - and I was looking at the Wii wall and just shaking my head. There's only one game I really want, Wii wise - and that's WiiFit. However, I am terrified of paying $90 for a game that will likely collect dust. I also want to try "Jeep Thrills," and prolly will buy it but that's all that interests me. I am interested in "Price is Right," though - the Barker Beauties are hella hot.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

And most of them aren't even in stores. Yet you seem to think all the Wii has are games that appear in the stores.

Funny how that works.

Most are not in stores, because the PS2 pushing 10 years. I don't really expect to go to Wal-mart and see Twisted Metal Black in stock.

yo_john117 said:
But i agree for every good game the wii has there are 100 bad one :/

I love when people say that.

I have 36 Wii games and all of them are good,show me the 3600 bad Wii games i somehow missed please?

I think I have a library of great Wii games! I even have Okami!!! My problem, I guess, is that I'm the kind of guy that buys A LOT of games. When it's all said and done, the Wii is going to have a library full of awesome games in every genre. But, like it was when I had an N64, it doesn't have NEARLY enough games to satisfy my manly appetite.

wfz said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

Posts like that are a great way to fuel the anger and annoyance in people, and a great step on the road to being banned.

JRPG and d21lewis, there is a great selection of Wii games out there. Gamestop, Walmart, etc. might not hold them in considerable quantities compared to other games because they don't sell as well. A business is a business.

That doesn't mean that there aren't quality games. Trying to make a connection that this implies that Nintendo is only a party casual developer is asinine. The Zelda comment was completely off base.

It won't be the first time and i certainly won't be the last time.

Soriku said:
mjc2021 said:
Soriku said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

Funny how that works.

Well if I go to Amazon I'm still going to find a much bigger collection of PS2 games I'd rather play.

Funny how that works.

So? The PS2 has a greater library than any system this gen. Besides, this wasn't a thread to compare libraries.

Funny how that works.

Come one dude, even the GCN has a better library than the Wii. I probably could argue that the Saturn has a better library, but i don't feel like it.