By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I was at Gamestop today...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
TatsuNoku Vs Capcom..The best game on the Wii Played it this past Friday..AWESOME!!!!!!..And Supposedly capcom is trying to get around the liceinces problems in america

Don't count on it. Getting the rights to all those characters will be really hard. Lucky for Capcom a good bit of them are not licensed in the States.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Flamebait thread with a sick troll comment. Honestly they need to lock this shit thread fast.

So i can't make a rant thread? When did VGchartz become such a communist forum?

Just Gamestop? I see this whether it's at Walmart, Target, BestBuy, etc.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Soriku said:

That's pretty much how it is.

But if you're an informed gamer then you wouldn't look at those walls. A lot of core games I'd want barely appear in stores so I buy some online. And you'd realize the Wii has better games than that. Don't judge a console's library based on a selection of games at stores.

lol at the next Zelda being a party game, of course that wouldn't happen.

This is probably a troll thread anyway though, looking at your post history.

I was actully looking for a decent game for my Dad. I was gonna get him the Price is Right Game, but i refused to pay that much for shovelware.

Go look at the PS2 section. Worse.

Around the Network

If you want to rant go get a Live Journal or blog that shit somewhere else. Dont post in a forums where people like me wanna see smart and interesting threads not someone complain.

RSEagle said:
Just Gamestop? I see this whether it's at Walmart, Target, BestBuy, etc.

Yeah its worse there. They love to keep the budget priced games, and take down the $50 games that don't sell out quickly.

People are going to come into this thread with lists of great Wii games, and reasons why Nintendo is making money while the other companies fight for second place........but the OP is right. It's very rare for me to see a Wii game that is polished and designed well enough for me to want to purchase it. Even games like Ratatouille, Lego Star Wars, or Bee Movie that seem like great fits for the Wii are done MUCH better for the HD consoles. I'm an old school Nintendo fan, but the truth is what it is.

tehsage said:
*reaches into wii defense bag*      Go look at the PS2 section. Worse.

JRPG said:

I really feel sorry for gamers whom only have a wii.

If you are going to feel sorry for me, feel sorry that I don't have enough time and money to play all the great games on the Wii as it is right now.

Oh, if you are still wondering why people are accusing you of being a troll, here it is:

JRPG said:

I swear if the next Zelda game is a party game i'm selling my Wii.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)