By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I was at Gamestop today...

Valkyria00 said:
If you want to rant go get a Live Journal or blog that shit somewhere else. Dont post in a forums where people like me wanna see smart and interesting threads not someone complain.

Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your f**king stay.

Around the Network
JRPG said:
tehsage said:
*reaches into wii defense bag*      Go look at the PS2 section. Worse.

..what? It's true....

JRPG said:

...and i was looking at the wii games. I became enraged looking at this wall of garbage. There were literally 10 games on a wall of 100 that were worth a damn. I should have taken a picture, but i'm sure you can imagine it.

I'm an avid, well informed, gamer; and most of those games there i had never even heard of. I was with my friend while i was there and i turned to him and said that i was glad i had another console. I know the PS2 got shovelware, but the PS2 at least had a good ratio of good to bad games. This is just heart breaking. I swear if the next Zelda game is a party game i'm selling my Wii.

I really feel sorry for gamers whom only have a wii. Maybe you guys like Chicken Shoot and Game Party 2....i don't know...

Yeah, when I look at the Wii library I don't feel like I'm missing much.

Frankly I don't understand how Wii owners don't feel buyers remorse when they look at the library HD consoles offer.

Soriku said:

Then buy him an actual good game instead of shovelware. Look at how smart I am!

What type of games does your dad like? Buy him MadWorld if he's in to that stuff.

Yeah, my dad does not want to play a game like Madworld. See he likes triva games and sports games. I did not have $50 on me for Tiger Woods.

theRepublic said:

JRPG said:

I really feel sorry for gamers whom only have a wii.

If you are going to feel sorry for me, feel sorry that I don't have enough time and money to play all the great games on the Wii as it is right now.

Oh, if you are still wondering why people are accusing you of being a troll, here it is:

JRPG said:

I swear if the next Zelda game is a party game i'm selling my Wii.

Hey, i not putting anything past Nintendo at this point.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

I don't really think that... :3

However the last time I went to WalMart I saw more crap than good in the PS2 section.

Hell, the last time I went to WalMart LBP wasn't stocked anymore!

That's why stores suck and online rocks!

retail quote of the year

tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

Yes are there were also 1400 decent to great games on the PS2.

Wii has shovelware not shit. Wii also has good Wii games. Buy a good Wii game. That simple.

Its like people forgot how to use their heads.

Final comment in this thread have fun.

Soriku said:
tehsage said:
JRPG said:
tehsage said:

..what? It's true....

I don't really think that... :3

However the last time I went to WalMart I saw more crap than good in the PS2 section.

Hell, the last time I went to WalMart LBP wasn't stocked anymore!

That's why stores suck and online rocks!

I see just as much shovelware in the PS2 section as I see in the Wii section. Every winning console has it's share of shovelware.

this thread is giving me lulz. It's bringing out alot of trolls from their rocks.