By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

Me, not because i prefer the Xbox360 but because Sony fans have been very annoying this week (without any proper reason in my opinion)

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

I am not so glad 360 is ahead as I am the Sony's PS3 has been in last...

I have two PS3's but Sony is deserving of a worse fate then they currently face. Given their:

- Flip flop on backward compatibility
- Insane pricing
- Constant exclusive delays
- Many mandatory hard drive installs (still feel sorry for the few people who bought the 20GB the first year)
- Multi-platforms not being any better on PS3 overall
- Home under delivering

I think Sony has to be happy where they are at. Just goes to show what kind of brand loyalty there is to PS and Sony.

In a way, yes. I think it's the reason for alot of the great games hitting the system now.

It seems like alot of people in this thread hates the PS Brand... I find this sad...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
In a way, yes. I think it's the reason for alot of the great games hitting the system now.

It seems like alot of people in this thread hates the PS Brand... I find this sad...

To say hate is to be childish. No one here hates Sony. Microsoft and Nintendo might, but we don't.

I'm torn, to be honest. On one hand, the XBox platform set caters almost exclusively to a demographic that has been nothing but toxic to the industry, and the last thing gaming needs is for them to gain more power than they already do. Then again, the Playstation family has done pretty much the same (though they were better about in the PS2 days than before or since), and that demographic also needs to lose power.

Perhaps the current situation is best: these two harmful groups go against each other, tearing themselves apart while everyone else sneaks in through the Wii backdoor and re-establishes a healthy gaming market and industry.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

Threads like this were only intended to start crap

NOT ME! Microsoft should quit gaming. It should be SONY and NINTENDO. Sony with all its good games and Nintendo with all its amazing games. Microsoft came and ruined it with games like Too Human and and other over-rated series. Microsoft is just failing right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

yo naruto watch it man don't get banned

I am very happy. X360 sales beats all expectations.

Going into this gen I would have been happy even if the X360 managed to only sell half of what the PS3 would sell this gen.

Now lil Xbox has the chance to even outsell and beat the big Playstation! Fantastic.

naruto3336 said:
NOT ME! Microsoft should quit gaming. It should be SONY and NINTENDO. Sony with all its good games and Nintendo with all its amazing games. Microsoft came and ruined it with games like Too Human and and other over-rated series. Microsoft is just failing right now.

Why should Microsoft quit instead of Sony. Microsoft at least deserves the respect that they were involved in gaming before Sony ever was.