By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

Ok now explain why Sony should quit that makes not a bit of sense

Do you know how successful the ps2 was?

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:

I base that success mostly on 3rd party games. God knows Sony games weren't the best reason to own it.

Jboy0990 said:

I don't expect either of them to quit. I am just wondering why he wants Microsoft out more than Sony, when they both represent the same evil in the gaming industry.

mjc2021 said:

Well I'm just annoyed that Sony fanboys are ruining teh internets.

It's not just sony fanboys who's ruining the internet. All the fanboys for each console.

mjc2021 said:
Jboy0990 said:

I base that success mostly on 3rd party games. God knows Sony games weren't the best reason to own it.

Very true, but even the notion of that must be too much for him. Anyone who can acquire all third parties exclusively can be equally as powerful as Sony was during the PS2 or PSX era. Lets see Sony have the same dominance focused purely on 1st and 2nd party titles.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mjc2021 said:

Well I'm just annoyed that Sony fanboys are ruining teh internets.

It's not just sony fanboys who's ruining the internet. All the fanboys for each console.

sony fanboys are overdoing it

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Its always some excuse but whatever
He was wrong for saying what he said neither needs to quit like what u said but when somebody says something like that don't troll back

Jboy0990 said:
He was wrong for saying what he said neither needs to quit like what u said but when somebody says something like that don't troll back

Um.....what?

Jboy0990 said:

Well even now the biggest PS3 console movers have been 3rd party. PS3 just had an amazing week thanks to the FFXIII demo. That's not an excuse, that's a God damn fact.

When somebody makes a statement like that don't reply back with a statement attacking sony
there is a little report this post button u can click on right below the post
Do you get it now?