By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

I also own all 3 So i miss out on nothing either, I never said blu ray will dominate, but it is on the increase and that is undeniable ,and the ps3 line up is fantastic for 09/10 where as for 360 I'm looking forward to Alan wake and mass effect 2(not saying there isn't anything else decent coming out, just thats what im looking forward to), I'm just fed up of people acting like 360 has won this generation when its far from over haven't we got till about 2012?

Around the Network
slowmo said:
zordiark said:

you know what... mjc2021 and others... just don't reply
because the more you reply the more phinch1 reply

or just don't bother each other...

i mean come on...(Peace anyone?)

You know the deal, this is the internet, it's serious business

yup... truth hurts...

nice pic mjc2021

PLAYSTATION®2 is the yesterday.....NOW.......still......A_L_I_V_E

Consoles own:

Nintendo: Famicom(japanese NES, Family Computer), GBC, GBA, DS, Wii

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

Microsoft: future 360 owner

MyBrute

phinch1 said:
I also own all 3 So i miss out on nothing either, I never said blu ray will dominate, but it is on the increase and that is undeniable ,and the ps3 line up is fantastic for 09/10 where as for 360 I'm looking forward to Alan wake and mass effect 2(not saying there isn't anything else decent coming out, just thats what im looking forward to), I'm just fed up of people acting like 360 has won this generation when its far from over haven't we got till about 2012?

I never wanted the 360 to win, but I do love the system and how I can hang about with friends while gaming so I wanted it to last the course of the entire generation and not collapse early like last time.

slowmo said:
phinch1 said:

I never wanted the 360 to win, but I do love the system and how I can hang about with friends while gaming so I wanted it to last the course of the entire generation and not collapse early like last time.

it hasnt Won the Wii has :) and its not over yet so no winners can be claimed

phinch1 said:
slowmo said:
phinch1 said:

I think the Playstation 3 bombing (in comparison to the past) is a huge victory! It allowed for 360 and Wii to be very successful. While Sony still hasn't made a profit.

Fuck the winners bullshit, that's childish. Success is based on profit and Sony isn't doing a great job at that.

Around the Network

@ slowmo
ur ryt again...

MS should try to make a console that last and not to rush things to beat SONY
(yep, MS see Sony as an enemy and if they beat them their the king but same goes for Sony... both of them overlook Nintendo) like this gen...

normally casual gamers buy consoles in w/c most of their friends have...
so when 360 came out... there were a significant user-base
and it really help them(plus the $600 price tag of the PS3)

PLAYSTATION®2 is the yesterday.....NOW.......still......A_L_I_V_E

Consoles own:

Nintendo: Famicom(japanese NES, Family Computer), GBC, GBA, DS, Wii

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

Microsoft: future 360 owner

MyBrute

I believe the wii should NOT be on top of the ps3 and 360 ..........

the 360 has more sales cos the red ring of death, and their to ape shit and buy a second 360 ...

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

mjc2021 said:
phinch1 said:
slowmo said:
phinch1 said:

I think the Playstation 3 bombing (in comparison to the past) is a huge victory! It allowed for 360 and Wii to be very successful. While Sony still hasn't made a profit.

Fuck the winners bullshit, that's childish. Success is based on profit and Sony isn't doing a great job at that.

No need to get angry is there, this is a discusion ok, sony hasnt done so great this time around, but i think there a loud to make a mistake seen as they've release two console over the hundred million mark , how much profit does 360 generate then?

mjc2021 said:
Well Sony made some big mistakes this generation and these are the consequences.

The 360 may not be the biggest console ever but it'll have huge life time sales. Probably will be the 5th best selling console ever. Maybe 4th if they can sell another 30 million.

A mistake is a miscalculation or an error based on insufficient knowledge; Sony made neither of these. They sabotaged the PS3 so that Blu Ray could survive. This is why the 10 year plan exists....so they can make long term profit off of the PS3 like they did Blu Ray. They duped their fans, plain and simple.

zordiark said:
@ slowmo
ur ryt again...

MS should try to make a console that last and not to rush things to beat SONY
(yep, MS see Sony as an enemy and if they beat them their the king but same goes for Sony... both of them overlook Nintendo) like this gen...

normally casual gamers buy consoles in w/c most of their friends have...
so when 360 came out... there were a significant user-base
and it really help them(plus the $600 price tag of the PS3)

MS knows this. They know how to make good hardware, unlike what most of the PS3 fanboys will tell you. Last gen wasn't a mistake when the Xbox was superior specs-wise to the PS2.