By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

excuse me mjc who do u think ur talkin to like that?

Around the Network

im definetly happy

i got an xbox free last gen, and it was after i took a break from console gaming after an overdose

i got into pc and xbox was the system for me, but people always dissed it, even tho to me it had wayyyyy better games for my tastes

so 360 which still has best games for my tastes is number 1 hd, and that rocks

i feel sony makes games for teenagers and they bore me to tears

thats not to say ps3 doesnt have some good games

i ended up getting ps2, and i'll get ps3 as well, but go microsoft, run these dorks into the ground

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Jboy0990 said:

The baby Jesus. Eitherway you're changing the topic so it looks like my job is done here.

Jboy0990 said:

no better place to sound like a tough guy, then an internet message board about videogames

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

I'm happy, I'm just glad Sony is third though..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I'm not changing the topic at all ur all gonna start cussin at me cuz i said ur makin excuses which they are
If it was the other way around you would be saying the same and what job is there for you? to act hard over a keyboard?

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mjc2021 said:

Well I'm just annoyed that Sony fanboys are ruining teh internets.

It's not just sony fanboys who's ruining the internet. All the fanboys for each console.

sony fanboys are overdoing it

I know but I am just clarifying that all fanboys are the same. Xbox, sony whatever.

How was that trying to sound like a tough guy? I was just wondering cuz if he's gonna talk to me like that i'll just report his ass cuz i'm not in the mood to be dealing with people talkin crap

Jboy0990 said:

How was that trying to sound like a tough guy? I was just wondering cuz if he's gonna talk to me like that i'll just report his ass cuz i'm not in the mood to be dealing with people talkin crap

why would you report him tho, like who cares?

i dont know him or you, i just think its an overreaction, due to the blood running hot over sony/ms

Yes I am, Sony needed a kick in the balls