By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is happy that Xbox is ahead of Playstation this generation?

mjc2021 said:
Jboy0990 said:
Its always some excuse but whatever
He was wrong for saying what he said neither needs to quit like what u said but when somebody says something like that don't troll back

Well even now the biggest PS3 console movers have been 3rd party. PS3 just had an amazing week thanks to the FFXIII demo. That's not an excuse, that's a God damn fact.

Just like MGS4 moved so many consoles.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mjc2021 said:

Well I'm just annoyed that Sony fanboys are ruining teh internets.

It's not just sony fanboys who's ruining the internet. All the fanboys for each console.

sony fanboys are overdoing it

I know but I am just clarifying that all fanboys are the same. Xbox, sony whatever.

Actually, Sony fanboys are more annoying and persistant, even when logic fails them. Nintendo fanboys have clear reasoning for what they say and Microsoft fanboys are on and off, but usally are mostly playing the system rather than talking about it.

Jboy0990 said:

How was that trying to sound like a tough guy? I was just wondering cuz if he's gonna talk to me like that i'll just report his ass cuz i'm not in the mood to be dealing with people talkin crap

WE GET IT U HATE SONY

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Wow how old are u? 12?
Grow up thats childish and petty
And pyramid i'd report him because i wasn't even talkin to him and he comes out sayin its the "GD" truth
I wasn't even mad until he posts saying some bullshit that wasn't necessary

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mjc2021 said:

Well I'm just annoyed that Sony fanboys are ruining teh internets.

It's not just sony fanboys who's ruining the internet. All the fanboys for each console.

sony fanboys are overdoing it

I know but I am just clarifying that all fanboys are the same. Xbox, sony whatever.

Actually, Sony fanboys are more annoying and persistant, even when logic fails them. Nintendo fanboys have clear reasoning for what they say and Microsoft fanboys are on and off, but usally are mostly playing the system rather than talking about it.

Have you seen the xbox fanboys on the other site? Trolling every exclusive game the PS3 gets? It's the same with the sony fanboys. Logic fails them. So I don't care which is side he on, a fanboy is a fanboy. They are all the same to me.

Jboy0990 said:
Wow how old are u? 12?
Grow up thats childish and petty
And pyramid i'd report him because i wasn't even talkin to him and he comes out sayin its the "GD" truth
I wasn't even mad until he posts saying some bullshit that wasn't necessary

we're both pretty new to this site, but get used to that sort of thing

people just jump in totally to other doods conversations and talk like they are the absolute authority, always happens in these parts

its funny actually like you go in a thread about say how mass effect 2 might be goin multiplatform, scroll to the end and there'll be a guy saying 'mariokart is better than killzone 2!' and its like 'what?'

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Well, competition is good. The 360 is a decent enough gaming console to deserve the sales it's getting. And Sony did need a reality check coming out of E3 06.

kowenicki said:
mjc2021 said:
phinch1 said:
This generation of console isnt even over yet so stop making threads like this please it will be embarrassing for you when Sony close that very small gap

That small gap is more than one-third of the PS3s currently owned. The only way Sony is catching up is if they stop making the Xbox 360 or Bluray becomes in HUGE demand.

Blu-Ray adoption isn't a factor anymore in PS3 sales...  look at these Blu-Ray players now available in the UK..

£149.99

This sleek and slim second generation Blu-ray disc player from Samsung, supports Blu-ray version 1.1 and features full 1080p HD output, DVD up-scaling to 1080p and Ethernet connection for firmware upgrades.

PANASONIC DMP-BD35EG-K

£179.99

Panasonic BD35EG Blu-ray player featuring HDMI upscaling and DTS High Definition sound quality.

SAMSUNG BD-P1650-XEU

£179.99

£189.99

Panasonic Blu-ray player with 'BONUSVIEW' for adding new features such as picture-in-picture and audio mixing while you watch a film. Also includes stunning high definition 1080/24p playback, sensational Dolby True HD surround sound and a SD Memory Card slot for viewing digital photos and movies.

SONY BDPS350

£199.99

Get as close as you can to the real theatrical experience with this slim and stylish 1080p Full HD blu-ray player

If you want a blu-ray player then they will buy a blu-ray player.

The price gap is already up to £150, in other words half the price of a PS3. 

There will be blu-ray players for less than £100 soon enough.

Wasn't aware Bluray prices were dropping that fast.

Well nevermind on that... but you think MS will stop making Xbox 360? That's the only way I can imagine PS3 wins this console war.

mjc2021 said:
kowenicki said:
mjc2021 said:
phinch1 said:
This generation of console isnt even over yet so stop making threads like this please it will be embarrassing for you when Sony close that very small gap

That small gap is more than one-third of the PS3s currently owned. The only way Sony is catching up is if they stop making the Xbox 360 or Bluray becomes in HUGE demand.

Blu-Ray adoption isn't a factor anymore in PS3 sales...  look at these Blu-Ray players now available in the UK..

£149.99

This sleek and slim second generation Blu-ray disc player from Samsung, supports Blu-ray version 1.1 and features full 1080p HD output, DVD up-scaling to 1080p and Ethernet connection for firmware upgrades.

PANASONIC DMP-BD35EG-K

£179.99

Panasonic BD35EG Blu-ray player featuring HDMI upscaling and DTS High Definition sound quality.

SAMSUNG BD-P1650-XEU

£179.99

£189.99

Panasonic Blu-ray player with 'BONUSVIEW' for adding new features such as picture-in-picture and audio mixing while you watch a film. Also includes stunning high definition 1080/24p playback, sensational Dolby True HD surround sound and a SD Memory Card slot for viewing digital photos and movies.

SONY BDPS350

£199.99

Get as close as you can to the real theatrical experience with this slim and stylish 1080p Full HD blu-ray player

If you want a blu-ray player then they will buy a blu-ray player.

The price gap is already up to £150, in other words half the price of a PS3. 

There will be blu-ray players for less than £100 soon enough.

Wasn't aware Bluray prices were dropping that fast.

Well nevermind on that... but you think MS will stop making Xbox 360? That's the only way I can imagine PS3 wins this console war.

Then you havnt got a good imgination, and seem very narrow minded