By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Banned for spamming

Around the Network
radishhead said:
The mod team has had a discussion about this thread, and although it's a spam thread, it is a part of VGChartz history so we've decided to let it stay.

HOWEVER- it's important that it doesn't become overspammed. A good guideline would be around 1 post per user per 6 hours- anything considerably over this amount will be viable for moderation action.

So: enjoy this thread, but don't go over the top!

-Thanks

This thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=10105&page=2 is also a part of VGChartz history, man! Why did it get locked? Unlock it.

radishhead said:
The mod team has had a discussion about this thread, and although it's a spam thread, it is a part of VGChartz history so we've decided to let it stay.

HOWEVER- it's important that it doesn't become overspammed. A good guideline would be around 1 post per user per 6 hours- anything considerably over this amount will be viable for moderation action.

-Thanks

uh huh sure. You can't control me radish!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
radishhead said:

-Thanks

uh huh sure. You can't control me radish!

I'm gonna try, dammit!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Banned for not listening to Carl thank fuck

Around the Network

Banned for sounding like Darth Vader in that mask.

Off topic - it's so ironic that the OP is actually banned xD

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Banned for using that "xD" face thingy. It's disgusting.

Fake edit: Oh, didn't see the mods post. My bad :(

Banned: fugly sig gif

It's ironic how many of the initial posters are banned.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Banned for posting before this post upon me noticing my 6 hour relapse has expired.