By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer Import Review: Demon's Souls 9/10

My friend asked me to import a copy cause this is the reason to buy a PS3 he said.

Around the Network

IGN>Eurogamer

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

*~Onna76~* said:
Funny, I really hated the game, sold it after trying it out for 2 days. I'd rather have Oblivion instead.

And in the end who's opinion am I going to trust, Eurogamer??? or Onna the best RPG player! -.*

This game sounds so sick. The reviews all sound like they would describe some truly traumatic, yet fascinating event long in the past, rather than like an actual test of a video game :D

Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Funny, I really hated the game, sold it after trying it out for 2 days. I'd rather have Oblivion instead.

And in the end who's opinion am I going to trust, Eurogamer??? or Onna the best RPG player! -.*

Onna. She usually has good taste in RPGs. Is it really worse than Oblivion though. For all the hype it got Oblivion was a severe disappointment to me. It was basically $60 sleep aid to me.

Around the Network

now hold our horses here.. we dont want to say something we regret later.. like calling any game worse than oblivion

as for the game.. since for some reason play asia does not deliver to the eu i had to order it somewhere else.. it´ll be weeeeeks till i finally get to play what i payed for

Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Maybe she doesn't like demon souls? Like their are other RPG freaks who didn't liked FFVII.

Lostplanet22 said:
Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Maybe she doesn't like demon souls? Like their are other RPG freaks who didn't liked FFVII.

A lot of us in fact, for good reason.

naznatips said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Acevil said:
*~Onna76~* said:

A lot of us in fact, for good reason.

I get the feeling FFVII divided a lot of the traditional RPG fans. At the sametime, it created a lot of RPG fans such as myself. JRPGs really weren't very big until FFVII, and certainly not in Europe.

Anyway, I thinks I'm going to check out Yes Asia and have a look for this, it sounds quite interesting.

there are other positive reviews out there as well, such as the rpgfan review not to mention the overwhelmingly positive fan response. Negative ones like the 6 that one famitsu reviewer gave it can be chalked up the brutal difficulty. As for the oblivion comment by Onna I completely disagree. Pretty much anything is better than Oblivion.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka