By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eurogamer Import Review: Demon's Souls 9/10

I'm broke... I'd import it long ago if not for that.

Around the Network

I thought you want a stateside release so you could buy it =p.

ameratsu said:

@playstation3: Do not turn my thread into a dick swinging contest. Make on topic, non trolling posts or GTFO.

I was agreeing with him.

PLAYSTATION 3 said:
Zlejedi said:
Pretty amazing score considering it comes from:

Euro_casual_and_x360_gamer :D

They normally prefer casualized rpgs like fable or pseudo rpg shooters like Fallout 3.

Yeah those games suck because Fable 2 is on the 360 and the better version of Fallout 3 is not on the PS3.

Fuck them!

You fail at sarcasm becouse i play only the ultimate version of Fallout 3 (hint not on Ps3 and definitly not on X360)

Edit: And any redaction which belives Oblivion is 10/10 while VC is 8/10 has no credibility to judge RPGs for me.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
PLAYSTATION 3 said:
Zlejedi said:
Pretty amazing score considering it comes from:

Euro_casual_and_x360_gamer :D

They normally prefer casualized rpgs like fable or pseudo rpg shooters like Fallout 3.

Yeah those games suck because Fable 2 is on the 360 and the better version of Fallout 3 is not on the PS3.

Fuck them!

You fail at sarcasm becouse i play only the ultimate version of Fallout 3 (hint not on Ps3 and definitly not on X360)

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say PC? Yeah and I can't believe a game FROM SOFTWARE got a 9. I mean they've been delivering crap left and right this gen. I hope it gets a release date at E3 for NA/EU

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Demon Soul looks and sounds like a promising game coming to PS3 soon in the west. It launched a month ago in Japan.

"Demon's Souls is a brutal, bleak action combat RPG that pits your lone character against a universe full of violent demons" Sounds promising.

Demon Soul 9/10.  Nice!

EuroGamer > IGN

..when it comes to giving big releases the review score 'they deserve'.

I don't know why??
They just seem so honest and 'valiant' towards us Gamers.

Why can't IGN be like that?

Can't wait for this game! :D

Funny, I really hated the game, sold it after trying it out for 2 days. I'd rather have Oblivion instead.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Has anyone else reviewed it yet?

It'd be kind of funny if Demon's Souls ends up getting better scores than Ninja Blade, given that initially everyone was very sceptical of DS but hopeful for NB.

Wow! great score from such a stern review site. Makes me want it now lol