By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who hates the wii?

im ps fan but i dont hate the wii!Xbox 360 i hate!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

why not add "because it's selling more than my precious Ps3 and Xbox360" ???

Simple, because a consoles sales have no baring on weather I like a console or not, it's the games and the end of the day which is the deciding factor of which console I buy, which is why I bought my self a PS3.

are you sure!?

if Ps3 was the leading platform instead, you would not even waste your time to write proudly in forums about how rare you use your Wii, you would just ignore the fact that Wii exists, as people did with GC

Of coure I would, if this thread existed in that parallel universe and things were different but that is note the case is it now.

Also, I owned the Gamecube and the Dreamcast back in the day, although I preferred the PS2 again because it had the games that I liked, but the GC and Dreamcast still had some great games as well.

LoL, i was just saying that the Wii receives extra hate just because it's winning   : o

Wii hating comes from Sony fans, they were 200% sure Ps3 was going to be the most successful, to replace the Ps2, then a kiddy console comes and beats the Ps3, and the internet becomes full of stupid articles and stupid reasons why they don't like Wii

hardcore gamers also hate the Wii because they don't like the idea of casual gaming is more than hardcore, that's why gaming sites always give bad scores the casual games and then they sell millions

i think these are the real reasons MOST people hate the Wii, NOT the graphics, or the online or the controlller

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I own PS3 only,

I love the PS3

I love The Xbox 360 even thought I dont own it.

But I really hate the Wii for no apparent reason. its not against the system, but hey its cheap fun to play, and lots of games whats not to hate.

Honestly, I think the Wii does not suit me, its just that I love graphics more than gameplay. Look at my games collection for example: Cryostasis is not really good, but I loved how they depicted a storm (even though it is not quite perfect).

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

numonex said:

I personally do not hate Wii. It is a good system with games that appeal to many people, however Wii is not for me.

Nintendo got lucky with Wii this generation from a sales perspective. The Wii motion control sells the Wii systems by offering something different from the competition. PS3 and X360 have stuck with trusted and reliable analogue controls .

Nintendo took a risk in regards to Wii motion control and it paid dividends. X360 and PS3 well played safe and used analogue controllers.

There were lot of critics of the Wii before it launched and lot of analysts predicted the Wii would notsell well. But they have been proven wrong.

Give credit when its due: well done Nintendo with success of Wii. 50 milion Wii sales already and counting. I count shipped as sold.

gotta love posts like these

Twilightman on Gametrailers

I hate the Wii for several reasons. Here's 10.

1) Now I don't aim in a shooter with an a joystick. WTF???

2) A simple button press has been replaced by a waggle.

3) The blue light scares me.

4) It's impossible to look cool waving around a Wii Remote like a magic wand.

5) My arms get sore after playing Rayman Raving Rabbids for five minutes.

6) I'm sick of watching them putting the Wii name on all of their non-games and watching them sell in the millions.

7) It's dumbing down gaming.

8) It's online is atrocious.

9) The graphics are terrible.

10) They are responsible for the release of Boom Blox (this actually isn't a joke).

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

not all hate or dislike for the wii comes from its sales... at least from me... my major issue with the wii is the games and the controls... exactly what makes it so great its what i like less... so i dont have it... and makes me wonder why it sells so well but i dont really care and that just proves that i am very different from the rest of the world and that i am a black sheep in this flock!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

most of its library is for kids

most of its 1st party is Wii this Wii that and a bunch of Mario games im sick of Mario he was cool in the 90s and 80s but its just old now

all the good 3rd party games from the HDs are not on the Wii

most of its games have a arcade type feel theres no realistic game play and AI

Nintendo should of gave up after the GameCube

Play Me

i dont hate it

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Agreed

In my opinion its only in first because

1.Cheapest console

2.Games are for kids and parents buy them for their kids

And i agree Mario got old when i was, what 10?

but i don't HATE the Wii i just think its boring

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"

I don't hate the Wii. I really only buy one console a gen and catch up on the rest later, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it when i'm over at a friend's place or when they lend me their barely-used Wii's. I've had the chance to play the vast majority of Wii games of interest because everyone I know seems to own one and doesn't use it that often. This has to do with the fact that they only play video games once in a while. No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, and Madworld among others were very fun and I can't wait for NMH2.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka