By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

I can't figure out why they couldn't have shown at least one big surprise game. I'm sure they have a few up their sleeve.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

Megaman 9 in June? wat? Didn't that already release for 360?

probably not in japan.  i think the psn have it though.

do u own a 360?

i sold my wii to buy one, i am just waiting them to be slimand study based reliable.

u dont own a 360 and you're waiting for a slim that will most likely NEVER come out, yet you're here? this late? lol.

Is there a particular reason you see fit to harass people in here?

im not but it's 2:00am n ppl who rlly dont plan on gettin a 360 is being up this late kind of surprises me. If it was early, I wouldn't ask something like that.

Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

do u own a 360?

i sold my wii to buy one, i am just waiting them to be slimand study based reliable.

u dont own a 360 and you're waiting for a slim that will most likely NEVER come out, yet you're here? this late? lol.

real men sleep late, also have nothing to do, and many games were multiplatform. :).

okay....whatever, lol. You don't have school?

Stats87 said:
Jeronimo66 said:
I still think ff 13 versus is coming to 360, I don't see the logic of putting ff 13 on 360 and then don't bring out versus as well, SE is just waiting to make the anouncement, just like I always knew ff 13 would come to 360.

just like the logic of not putting SO4 on the 360 and PS3 right?

If there is a Versus for 360 announcement, it won't be till after FF13 releases in NA/EU. At least then they will have an idea of how the franchise sells on the 360.

Yeah, I'm sure you knew FF13 was coming to 360 the whole time, yep, you saw that one coming from a mile away.

I knew ff 13 was coming to the 360 from E3 2005 when Yoichi Wada the president of SE came out at microsofts press conference and said they will support 360, call me crazy, but when someone says they will support you, it means that person will do their best to help you, and SEs best is final fantasy of course sony fanboys shot down the possibility, because of fear, but I knew better, say hello E3 08.

........and I never said anything about the ps3, it's SEs decision if they want to put SO4 exclusive on 360.

@ y0ungK!d )

it's 8:23am over here

Around the Network
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

do u own a 360?

real men sleep late, also have nothing to do, and many games were multiplatform. :).

okay....whatever, lol. You don't have school?

I don't have uni until noon!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That was ok, looks like they are saving the big anouncements for E3,

remember guys June 1st at 9:30 am.

The 360 got Mushihimesama Futari? not bad, not bad. The 360 is freakin SHMUP heaven.

I need to go to work in 3 hours. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Well there should be trailers up soon for many of the titles on the marketplace likely the japanese one though but i will be looking.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad