By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

End of Eternity and Tekken 6 trailer are currently on japan marketplace haven't checked my usa one yet

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
y0ungK!d said:
outlawauron said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

Megaman 9 in June? wat? Didn't that already release for 360?

probably not in japan.  i think the psn have it though.

do u own a 360?

i sold my wii to buy one, i am just waiting them to be slimand study based reliable.

u dont own a 360 and you're waiting for a slim that will most likely NEVER come out, yet you're here? this late? lol.

real men sleep late, also have nothing to do, and many games were multiplatform. :).

okay....whatever, lol. You don't have school?

I don't have uni until noon!

ur in college? ur in a univ?

Yep, I'm in college/university.

Yeah, I go to Georgia State University. It's my second semester though.

and before you ask me if I'm a girl, I'm going to bed. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ClaudeLv250 said:
Torillian said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
mrstickball said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
mrstickball said:
And that's specifically why we can, and will have hope for MC2. Just because the first one is bad, does not mean the sequel will suck.

It's not a sequel, it's a remake.

I don't have much hope for it sales-wise but maybe it'll improve on its PS2 incarnation.

The storyline to MC2 for the 360 is nothing like the first 2 Magna Cartas. If you can provide some info otherwise, I'd appreciate it. But the blogger that's covering the conference has a MC2 preview that makes it sound like an entirely new, different game.

Of course it's different, it's a remake. They're both called Magna Carta 2: Crimson Stigmata, I doubt the gave the games the exact same name for the hell of it.

was that game released in NA? because I'm fairly sure the game I bought was the first.

The first game was for windows and never localized. Magna Carta 2 jumped to the PS2 and so far it's the only one that's been localized. It was called Crimson Stigmata but Atlus changed the subtitle to Tears of Blood when they brought it over.

There was also a PSP port but I don't know anything about that one.

And since the conference is over, looks like I was wrong about Front Mission. Well for now at least. I'mstill surprised there were no new announcements tonight...

ohhh....so I did play the second one then.  Well yeah, if you're right then it is a remake of a shitty game, not even a sequel to a shitty game.  But there's always a chance that they'll pull it out.  Already here they're revamping the horrific battle system.

pbroy said:
y0ungK!d said:
pbroy said:
outlawauron said:
pbroy said:
I need to go to work in 3 hours. ¬_¬

You go to work at 5 AM?

Leave for work at 5:30

ur a nurse?

I wish. My friend is a nurse and he's around hot chicks all day. He's the only guy nurse at his work.

I'm an Electrician.

You wish? Electricians make much more. And an Enginnering degree is better, imo.

Around the Network
pbroy said:

Tee hee. Are you a girl?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
pbroy said:

Tee hee. Are you a girl?

Nah, hot girls/electrician was a good indicator, lol.

y0ungK!d said:
pbroy said:
y0ungK!d said:
pbroy said:
outlawauron said:
pbroy said:

You go to work at 5 AM?

ur a nurse?

I wish. My friend is a nurse and he's around hot chicks all day. He's the only guy nurse at his work.

I'm an Electrician.

You wish? Electricians make much more. And an Enginnering degree is better, imo.

That's true...

Ohh yeah... outlawauron is a girl, a pretty hot one too. ~_n

bye

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

^ She is? Wow, she must be a geek, lol. JK.

y0ungK!d said:
pbroy said:
y0ungK!d said:
pbroy said:
outlawauron said:
pbroy said:

You go to work at 5 AM?

ur a nurse?

I'm an Electrician.

Eh, not really.  I was an electrician for awhile, and unless they own their own business, the most they'll probably be making is ~$40 an hour, and that's after years of being in the business.   Yeah you can pull in some big bucks... provided you work well over 40 hours a week.  And you have to start small, making $8-10 as an apprentice (though raises come fairly quickly when you start).

Nurses, however, can start upwards of 40k.