By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

Megaman 9 in June? wat? Didn't that already release for 360?

probably not in japan.  i think the psn have it though.

do u own a 360?

i sold my wii to buy one, i am just waiting them to be slimand study based reliable.

u dont own a 360 and you're waiting for a slim that will most likely NEVER come out, yet you're here? this late? lol.

Around the Network

Not to mention Bayonetta sounds AWESOME!!!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yeah, anyone excited about any particular arcade games? I doubt recognize some of the titles.

mrstickball said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
mrstickball said:
And that's specifically why we can, and will have hope for MC2. Just because the first one is bad, does not mean the sequel will suck.

It's not a sequel, it's a remake.

I don't have much hope for it sales-wise but maybe it'll improve on its PS2 incarnation.

The storyline to MC2 for the 360 is nothing like the first 2 Magna Cartas. If you can provide some info otherwise, I'd appreciate it. But the blogger that's covering the conference has a MC2 preview that makes it sound like an entirely new, different game.

Of course it's different, it's a remake. They're both called Magna Carta 2: Crimson Stigmata, I doubt the gave the games the exact same name for the hell of it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Alic0004)

Garou:Mark of the Wolves is a very, very cool beat'emUp

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
mrstickball said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
mrstickball said:
And that's specifically why we can, and will have hope for MC2. Just because the first one is bad, does not mean the sequel will suck.

It's not a sequel, it's a remake.

I don't have much hope for it sales-wise but maybe it'll improve on its PS2 incarnation.

The storyline to MC2 for the 360 is nothing like the first 2 Magna Cartas. If you can provide some info otherwise, I'd appreciate it. But the blogger that's covering the conference has a MC2 preview that makes it sound like an entirely new, different game.

Of course it's different, it's a remake. They're both called Magna Carta 2: Crimson Stigmata, I doubt the gave the games the exact same name for the hell of it.

was that game released in NA? because I'm fairly sure the game I bought was the first.

Well at least Sega made the show good.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Did they not even talk about N3-2? That makes no sense! =/

I thought for sure LO2 would be announced. Maybe they'll wait until TGS for that one.

y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
y0ungK!d said:
Jo21 said:
Soriku said:

Megaman 9 in June? wat? Didn't that already release for 360?

probably not in japan.  i think the psn have it though.

do u own a 360?

i sold my wii to buy one, i am just waiting them to be slimand study based reliable.

u dont own a 360 and you're waiting for a slim that will most likely NEVER come out, yet you're here? this late? lol.

real men sleep late, also have nothing to do, and many games were multiplatform. :).

mrstickball said:
It's over. But apparently, Microsoft has playable demos of some of the games, and are allowing the press to try 'em out.

Lots of good Arcade games announced.

A gigantic amount of them too!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.