By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

I hope for something decent.

Around the Network

They might announce that they officially sold a million units in Japan, because I don't think MS accually confirmed it yet.

Good, give me more rpgs

But war... war never changes

matt247 said:
They might announce that they officially sold a million units in Japan, because I don't think MS accually confirmed it yet.

That would be pointless...and I hope Spring Lineup means something good

Looking forward to see what's happening.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I want another 360 fan to make a bet with me--I bet that nothing of good quality will be announced, specifically in the RPG department. So if I am wrong, I'll still be getting something :)

Anyone up for it?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Hoping for Lost Odyssey 2, though that's probably not happening. Not yet, anyway.

Pretty cool the live blog starts a t 10 pm..So yeah im gonna watch it

Shadowblind said:

I want another 360 fan to make a bet with me--I bet that nothing of good quality will be announced, specifically in the RPG department. So if I am wrong, I'll still be getting something :)

Anyone up for it?

I will take you up. I don't know if they will, but I think something is coming. Hopefully SMT.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Probably an announcement that the Xbox 360 sold 1 million units in Japan, and some announcements on games that are soon to be release i.e. Halo 3: ODST!