By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

Shadowblind said:

I want another 360 fan to make a bet with me--I bet that nothing of good quality will be announced, specifically in the RPG department. So if I am wrong, I'll still be getting something :)

Anyone up for it?

Given the fact that this conference last year was the one where MS announced Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean for the 360....Yes, I'll take your bet

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Shadowblind said:

I want another 360 fan to make a bet with me--I bet that nothing of good quality will be announced, specifically in the RPG department. So if I am wrong, I'll still be getting something :)

Anyone up for it?

Given the fact that this conference last year was the one where MS announced Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean for the 360....Yes, I'll take your bet

That's the thing. Those games were announced by their respective companies already, and Microsoft just announced their exclusivity. What announced RPGs are there from 3rd parties that don't have a console yet? That's the problem this year. That's why I think that if there is going to be any type of RPG announcement, it'll be from Mistwalker.

I cannot help but giggle at anyone expecting a new JRPG of high production value. LO2 if made will cost a fuckton, why would MS not announce that at TGS? I remember Ninja Blade being announced at a similar event........yeah like I said don't get your hopes up.

Then you get those making comments like "expect KH to be announced" and have a name for thise whom say that, I will be banned if I use that word so will stay quiet.

mrstickball said:
Shadowblind said:

Anyone up for it?

Alright its on!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Cactus said:
(annoying question alert!)

What time is this in EST?

Central time too please!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

starts in 10 min

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

whoa wait what? 10 min? Doesn't it start at 10PM Pacific Time? I'm Central Time so that be like Midnight for me. It's not even 4PM yet here.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

@lord matrix

oh I got confused

He's kidding :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@shadow

who's kidding?