By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

LordMatrix said:

Why would they have problems financing Mistwalker?  Blue Dragon did just fine and Lost Odyssey did awesome as far as sales go. Mistwalker has not made a bad game for Xbox 360 yet so why should they be concerned. Can't really say on the DS Blue Dragon Plus I haven't been able to try it yet.

Plus If some rep at MS says "I don't think we should back the studio that can deliver high quality graphics for our system exclusively" That guy should be shot...Mystwalker is a great investment for MS and doing other wise would be dumb

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
LordMatrix said:

Why would they have problems financing Mistwalker?  Blue Dragon did just fine and Lost Odyssey did awesome as far as sales go. Mistwalker has not made a bad game for Xbox 360 yet so why should they be concerned. Can't really say on the DS Blue Dragon Plus I haven't been able to try it yet.

Plus If some rep at MS says "I don't think we should back the studio that can deliver high quality ghrapics for our system exclusively" That guy should be shot...Mystwalker is a great investment for MS and doing other wise would be dumb

Couldn't agree more

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

outlawauron said:
Then why would they cancel Cry On?

Microsoft didn't have a thing to do with Cry-On being canceled. In fact they weren't even the Publisher for the title. Blame AQ Interactive for the game being cancelled.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

outlawauron said:

They didn't...their publisher, AQ Interactive, did.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
outlawauron said:

It would be awesome if Microsoft decided to revive Cry-On and become the Publisher of the title however. Wouldn't you agree Shadowblind?

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

For the bajillionth time, Cry On was never at any point being published by Microsoft. AQ Interactive were to be the publishers until they cancelled the project.

EDIT: I should learn to refresh the page before I decide to post

I would love to see LO2. I don't think it's going to be Blue Dragon 2 since Mistwalker is already working on Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojū for the DS, which is supposed to be a direct sequel to Blue Dragon. I remembered Sakaguchi mention that he's interested in making a Blue Dragon MMO, so I could maybe see that being announced.

LordMatrix said:
Shadowblind said:
outlawauron said:

It would be awesome if Microsoft decided to revive Cry-On and become the Publisher of the title however. Wouldn't you agree Shadowblind?

Sort of; the premise of the big giant sand monster(who no doubt would have had some form of tentacle-like appendages, knowing Japanese JRPGS :P) and the girl traversing the world of race-differences of the sand men and the humans with an extremely sad story just never grew on me. I'm inclined to agree with Darth on this one; it sounded boring to me.

HOWEVER.

I would be more then thrilled anything if they, instead of announcing Blue Dragon 2 or Lost Odyssey 2, announced a whole new awesome IP.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

jacks81x said:
I would love to see LO2. I don't think it's going to be Blue Dragon 2 since Mistwalker is already working on Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojū for the DS, which is supposed to be a direct sequel to Blue Dragon. I remembered Sakaguchi mention that he's interested in making a Blue Dragon MMO, so I could maybe see that being announced.

That would Break the Bank Before E3!

Blue Dragon DS came out already