By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

What the? Pikmin 2 is releasing for Wii in a few days?

Awesome! I'll get LKS and it soon then.

Ooh, this game actually releases at 3/5 of the usual price. That's fantastic. I'll get it and Pikmin 2 for the price of a regular game then (or perhaps slightly more).

I'll put up some impressions when I have played the game (someone else is bound to do it before me though).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@Noname

Your going to force me to make a thread like this for Monster Hunter Tri, V_V.

Hmm, do it for me and I may consider possibly thinking about the chance that I could purchase this game. ;)

Probably.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I hope this game is difficult i might buy it.

at a reasonable price

i might buy this for my sister

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

& =>

This Friday

Around the Network

Add me to the hype list NoName!

Unfortunately, I have to wait a bit longer than you lucky Europeans. Just remember to have enough fun for the both of us when you play it.

i demand streaming video of the first person on here that gets to play it.

oh, and is the game really gonna be just 30 bucks at launch? sweet! now i don't have to wait for a used copy!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

By the way - Dagbladet (a newspaper in Norway) reviewed the game!

Now, how do I know this? (I hardly ever read that paper, as they're mostly retards writing there). Well, my sister (who is older than me and lives somewhere else, and also owns a Wii), told me she was interested in getting this, and wondered if I knew anything about it.

Anyway, that has to be good for sales, right?

... They did call the game a "utforskende eventyrspill" which translates to " a fiction adventure game" really (see? They're not very clever)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

This game will be great! I can't wait... till FRIDAY!!!! HARHARHAR

dib8rman said:
@Noname

Your going to force me to make a thread like this for Monster Hunter Tri, V_V.

Hmm, do it for me and I may consider possibly thinking about the chance that I could purchase this game. ;)

Pics or it didn't happen!

Oyvoyvoyv said:

What the? Pikmin 2 is releasing for Wii in a few days?

Awesome! I'll get LKS and it soon then.

Ooh, this game actually releases at 3/5 of the usual price. That's fantastic. I'll get it and Pikmin 2 for the price of a regular game then (or perhaps slightly more).

I'll put up some impressions when I have played the game (someone else is bound to do it before me though).

Wow. I knew it was going for less than full retail, but I thought it was 4/5, not 3/5. That's great news! I'll update the OP.

DiplomaticImmunity said:
i might buy this for my sister

Buy it for the sister, play if for yourself!

okr said:

& =>

This Friday

*Drools*

Smeags said:
Add me to the hype list NoName!

Unfortunately, I have to wait a bit longer than you lucky Europeans. Just remember to have enough fun for the both of us when you play it.

Done and done!

vonboysp said:
i demand streaming video of the first person on here that gets to play it.

oh, and is the game really gonna be just 30 bucks at launch? sweet! now i don't have to wait for a used copy!

Apparently so, at least in Europe. Although it might be different here in the U.S.: I heard $40 bandied about instead of $30.

I'd take $30, though...

Oyvoyvoyv said:

By the way - Dagbladet (a newspaper in Norway) reviewed the game

Stupid paper or not, I approve of any and all awareness efforts.

Jaos said:
This game will be great! I can't wait... till FRIDAY!!!! HARHARHAR

Adding you to the club too.

And you're a jerk.