By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

What the f- is up with 23 June?

The conduit, ghostbusters, overlord and this game release on that day. Just wow....

Game looks surprisingly fun btw.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

The conduit, ghostbusters, overlord and this game release on that day. Just wow....

this game is fucked sales wise

[goes into corner and cries]

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
Samus Aran said:

this game is fucked sales wise

[goes into corner and cries]

Please don't rub salt in the wound.

this game looks a lot better than i thought.
Thanks for the thread buddy.

aww don't cry noname

i'm joining the club!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

man, you make some epically long threads. I'll have to read this when I get some free time.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Hey noname i'm interested about the next game you plan on hyping after LKS....pikmin 3 maybe?

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I love you noname and will be buying this on Friday along with Pikmin 2 and Rock Band 2. Hurrah for European release dates!!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Only 4 more days for me SUCKERS!!11!

This game and Pikmin 2

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

blunty51 said:
this game looks a lot better than i thought.
Thanks for the thread buddy.

Anytime! Glad you liked it.

vonboysp said:
aww don't cry noname

i'm joining the club!

Woo-hoo! The tree club gets one more member!

nordlead said:
man, you make some epically long threads. I'll have to read this when I get some free time.

This is nothing. Even the WiiWare/DSiWare/VC one is nothing. Nintendo's E3? Officially the longest post in VGChartz history!

griffinA said:
Hey noname i'm interested about the next game you plan on hyping after LKS....pikmin 3 maybe?

Pikmin 3's definitely on the list, and I'm keeping a close eye on Overlord as well. But chronologically, that'd probably be Klonoa (early May). After that, Punch-Out!! baby!

bazmeistergen said:

I love you noname and will be buying this on Friday along with Pikmin 2 and Rock Band 2. Hurrah for European release dates!!

Awesome! Enjoy it for me, eh?

Because X-SEED decided I won't be able to enjoy it myself for two more months :(

Naum said:
Only 4 more days for me SUCKERS!!11!

This game and Pikmin 2

Alright, I want two of you to aim for the legs and make sure he doesn't get away. Whoever has the flamethrower closes in afterwards. I call dibs on the Molotovs.