By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yahoo: The 'Wii Crash' of 2009

Not to seem biased or anything, but ive yet to see any article saying anything bad about the xbox 360 in yahoo or in general.. with the exception of some sony PR.

mM
Around the Network

Oh my god, man, this is the first article in a long time that actually made me laugh out loud! XD
It's too frickin' hilarious to be serious. Really now. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Right now I'd be most worried about how media is starting to treat Wii recently. They've actually began to doubt Wii's future success. I don't think it means much, but it could mean something. Then there's also Wii's worse sales in Japan, if that indicates anything (well, mostly lack of games I suppose).

Yeh, so the Wii is failing because it is merely beating all the Ps2's sales records week after week rather than smashing them? Still maintaining around 50% per cent of market share week after week? Other consoles' sales not falling because of the worldwide recession then? Another uninformed "journalist" jumping on the doom bandwagon.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I didn't read any of the other posts, so I don't know if anyone else said this, but here it goes.  There have been A LOT of articles like this on A LOT of different websites lately.  If Joe Consumer reads this often enough, he will believe it.  Even if it's not reality now, these articles have the potential to create that reality.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

Wii crash... even though year over year is up that's funny *goes and puts money in Nintendo stock*

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

the wii is doing just fine, well amazing actuallly. they just need to anouce a good title like ZELDA or MARIO

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Wii crash... even though year over year is up that's funny *goes and puts money in Nintendo stock*

We need to have Reggie or Miyamoto in the place of the pope.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hilarious joke article, thanks!

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Face palm? Can I get a face palm?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzjbV-yTomY
There we are...